What is Uttar Pradesh Anti Corruption Portal & How to Register Complaint Online on Anti Corruption Portal?
On one hand, while the government is making continuous efforts for the development of the country, on the other hand, the number of people suffering from the problem of corruption is increasing. In present times the roots of corruption have become so deep that it is beyond their control for an ordinary person to deal with it. Even if a person takes recourse to the law, then even there they find one or two such employees who indulge in corruption. In view of such problems of the public, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the Anti-Corruption Portal.
On this portal any person can file online complaint against corrupt officers and employees, irrespective of the department they belong to. (Uttar Pradesh) Anti-Corruption Portal- How to Register a Complaint Online? Along with giving information related to this, you are being given complete information here about helpline number and status of complaint.
What is Uttar Pradesh Anti Corruption Portal
With the aim of maintaining peace and order in the state, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started such a portal, in which any citizen of the state can get the solution to solve any kind of problem. The name of this portal is Uttar Pradesh Anti Corruption Portal. For your information, let us tell you that this portal was launched by the Chief Minister of the state in March 2018. In fact, due to some corrupt officers and employees holding high positions in government offices, criminals are getting high.
Due to which people of criminal nature harass the citizens unnecessarily by proving their right over their land, house, vehicle or any other type of property. For the solution of many such problems, if that person complains to the concerned department, then that too is done by giving them false consolation. That is to say that the complaint of the citizen does not lead to any conclusion. In such a situation, a common citizen is forced to wander here and there. For such problems or to take action against any officer and employee, you can file a complaint through online mode on Anti Corruption Portal.
The most important thing is that the name of the complainant, ie the complainant, is kept secret on this portal. Even to take strict action against the people involved in corruption, the Anti-Corruption Task Force has been constituted by the government in the state, which will be available 24X7 at your service.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Anticorruption Portal
The main objective of starting the Anti-Corruption Portal by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to make the state corruption-free along with operating the law and order system in the state. This portal will prove to be very useful for the citizens of the state as you can also upload audio-videos as evidence against criminals and corrupt officials on this portal.
In fact, the Uttar Pradesh government has assured the citizens of its state that no criminal or any corrupt official in the state will be spared under any circumstances.
Benefit from Uttar Pradesh Anti Corruption Portal
- Through this portal, along with reducing corruption in the state, criminals can be punished.
- The citizens of the state will not need to go to any office or office to register a complaint.
- Action will be taken on the complaint lodged through this portal at the earliest.
- On this portal you can upload videos against any corrupt i.e. bribery employee, officer and criminal.
- If any person is found to be doing corruption, then you can complain about him at any time on this portal.
- With the help of this portal started by the government, the state can be made a corruption free state.
- The confidentiality of the person filing the complaint will be maintained through the Anti Corruption Portal.
How to register complaint online on Anti Corruption Portal
- To register a complaint on the Uttar Pradesh Anti-Corruption Portal, you must first go to its official website.
- On the home page, you will see the option of complaint registration, click on this option.
- Now Anti Corruption Portal will open in front of you, here you have to enter your capitalized mobile number and captcha code and click on the option to send OTP.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, enter it in the prescribed box and click on submit.
- Now a page of Anti Corruption Complaint Registration will open in front of you, in which you will have to register the related complaint.
- After registering the complaint, you have to click on the option to save the reference.
- In this way your online complaint will be registered on the portal.
- As soon as your complaint is registered on the portal, the complaint registration number will be received through a message on your registered mobile number.
- Through this complaint registration number, you can check the status of your complaint at any time.
How to check complaint status?
- To see the status of complaint on the portal, you have to visit the official website of Anti Corruption Portal of Uttar Pradesh.
- As soon as the home page will open, there you will see the option of ‘Complaint Status’. You have to click on this option.
- Another new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to enter the reference number, mobile number and security code.
- After entering all the information click on submit at the end.
- Now the status of the complaint registered by you will be shown on the screen.
- In this way you can check the status of your registered complaint on Anti Corruption Portal.
Uttar Pradesh Anti Corruption Portal Helpline Number?
If you are facing any kind of problem in registering your complaint online on the portal, then you can call the helpline number 1076 or 09450966551 and get the solution after apprising your problem.