Know About What is UP Jhatpat Connection Portal?
Under the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, the instant connection scheme has been launched in Uttar Pradesh. A portal has been issued under the instant connection scheme, on which you can take advantage of this scheme by applying online, till now you had to go to the electricity department for electricity connection and it used to take a lot of time to get the connection. But in view of this problem of the people, this scheme was started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, for which you can apply online at the Jan Seva Kendra. Here you have been provided complete information about “UPPCL Jhatpat Connection and Uttar Pradesh Jhatpat Electricity Connection Scheme”.
What is UP Jhatpat Connection Portal?
The purpose of UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Portal is to provide electricity connection to the applicant at the earliest. It is in the form of a single window system for online application for new electricity connection by UPPCL. Now any person belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Above Poverty Line (APL) category can get a new electricity connection through online application under a simple and quick process.
On applying online under the connection process, your application goes to the Officer of the Sub Division (SDO). It is verified by the SDO under a step-by-step process, if all the information provided by you in the form is proved correct, then approval is received for the instant scheme, and in the event of being found wrong, your application. is cancelled. You will have to pay the fee during the new connection online and you will get the information related to the new connection in your phone through SMS.
Main Point of UP Jhatpat Connection Scheme
- Scheme Name: UP Jhatpat Connection Scheme
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Department: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Beneficiaries: Who want to take electricity connection.
- Website: www.upenergy.In
- Helpline No.: 1912 / 0522 2287525
- Email: Customercare@Uppcl.Org
Documents Required for UP Jhatpat Connection Portal:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Bank Passbook
- Residence Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile number
- Email ID
UP Jhatpat Connection Portal Application Fee:
All the applicants of BPL category family coming below poverty line will have to pay only Rs 10 to get electricity connection and APL families above poverty line will have to pay Rs 100 to get electricity connection from 1 kW to 25 kW. have to pay The government also wants to control corruption through online process.
Apply Online for UP Jhatpat Connection Portal:
- First of all go to the official website of UPPCL, www.upenergy.in.
- On the home page, click on “Apply For New Electricity Connection (Jhatpat Connection)” in the Connection Services section.
- Now the electricity connection form will open.
- You have to click on “New Registration” button to open the online registration form.
- Here you have to fill name, address, date of birth, mobile number and email id and click on register button.
- After registering, come back to the login page and login from there.
- After login you can easily apply for instant connection.
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Portal Customer Care
- You can also apply online by calling toll free number 1912, apart from this you can also call on this number 1800-180-8752 of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.