What is Meant by E-PAN Service?
There are many tasks in our daily life, which go through some official process, and in this process some of our important documents are also asked. Similarly, PAN card is required as an identity card or for assessment of income. Most of us need PAN card, but the process of getting it made seems very long, we had to go to the offices for a long time. Apart from this, it used to take 10-15 days to reach by making a PAN card, but now it will not happen according to the new rules of the government, now you can get it in only 10-15 minutes with the help of PAN card, Aadhar card, because now the government The facility of e-PAN service has been issued by the government, through which you can get the PAN card in such a short time. If you also want to get the benefit of this facility and want to get e-PAN card in less time, then here what is e-PAN, e-PAN Service – How to apply E-PAN from Aadhar immediately, about it Information is being given
What is meant by E-PAN Service?
The country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 28 May 2020 started the service of issuing an instant online Permanent Account Number (PAN) number by giving the details of Aadhaar. According to the information given in the Aadhaar in the 2020-21 budget of this year, it was proposed to start the system of issuing PAN card online immediately. It does not require filling of detailed application form. Its main goal is to facilitate this facility by reducing the lengthy process of PAN allotment process. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) informed in a statement that the Finance Minister has formally started it on 28 May 2020 (Thursday).
Rules for obtaining e-PAN:
According to the information received by CBDT, this facility will be given only to those PAN applicants who have a valid Aadhaar number and whose mobile number is linked with Aadhaar. The process of allotment will be without any other documents and electronic PAN will be issued free of cost to the applicants. On the basis of scrutiny, the ‘beta version’ of instant PAN allotment was launched on February 12, 2020, on the e-filing website of the Income Tax Department. Since then 6,77,680 PANs have been issued till May 25, 2020.
CBDT informed that 50.52 crore PANs have been issued to taxpayers till May 25, 2020. Out of which 49.39 crore have been issued to individual people, out of which 32.17 crore are linked with Aadhaar. Now the last date for linking Aadhaar with PAN has been kept as June 30, 2020.
How to apply e-pan from Aadhaar instantaneously:
- To get the PAN number, the applicant has to first go to the e-filing www.onlineservices.nsdl.com website of the Income Tax Department.
- Now you have to fill the information available in your valid Aadhaar number.
- Now OTP will come on the mobile number linked in Aadhaar, which will have to be filled.
- After completion of this process, a 15 digit acceptance number will be received. Now the applicant will be able to get the status of his application by entering the information of Aadhaar number.
- Now after successful PAN allotment, he will be able to download e-PAN easily.
- Now your e-PAN card will be received by you through e-mail.
- After that you can take print.