VPCI Recruitment 2022: Apply For 03 Medical Officer, Social Worker and Laboratory Attendant Vacancy
Are you looking For VPCI Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So VPCI Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @vpci.org.in : Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 03 Medical Officer, Social Worker and Laboratory Attendant Vacancy On Contract Basis. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 21 January 2022
How to get Information VPCI Notification 2022?
To know about the VPCI Medical Officer, Social Worker Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @vpci.org.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the VPCI job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 03 Posts
- Medical Officer: 01
- Social Worker: 01
- Laboratory Attendant: 01
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date for Submission Of Application Form: 21 January 2022
- Medical Officer: Rs 35000/-
- Social Worker: Rs 25320/-
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs 15070/-
Required Qualification :
- Medical Officer (Senior Research Fellow): Candidates should possess MBBS with experience in Indoor Air Pollution and Lung Health.
- Social Worker: Candidates should possess Post graduate in social work with second division from recognized university.
- Laboratory Attendant: Candidates should have passed 10th or its equivalent examination with science subject from recognized board.
Required Age Limit:
- As per norms
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Delhi
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Interviews later after initial screening of applications
Application Fee Process : There is no fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should download the application form for the recruitment by visiting official www.vpci.org.in. After that candidates should filled the application form in respected manners along with with photo copies of all relevant documents of qualification, experience, age and photographs send to Office of Deputy Registrar, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here