UPTET Exam Guidelines: Know the New 10 Rules to Appear in UPTET Exam 2022
UPTET Exam: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) exam will held on 23 January. The exam will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift will be conducted from 10 AM to 12.30 PM and the second shift from 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM. In order to conduct the examination with transparency, the administration, police as well as surveillance cell and examination supervisors and invigilators have geared up. Along with CCTV surveillance at the examination center, the examinees will have to undergo intensive screening.
Exam Guidelines and Rules 2022 For UPTET Exam:
1- Keep in mind the reporting time: This time the candidates will have to reach the examination center one and a half hour before the exam time. Candidates will be given entry only up to half an hour before the exam time. Entry will be completely restricted after 9.30 pm.
2. In addition to the admit card, it is necessary to have ID proof and self-declaration: Applicants should bring the exam admit card, face mask, transparent water bottle, photo ID proof, hand sanitizer, Covid self declaration form and documents.
3. Documents Completed: Candidates whose records are not complete will not be given admission. The documents should be attested by the competent authorities. If the certificate of BTC or BEd is original, then it is okay, otherwise it is necessary to get verified by the competent authority.
4- Keep 5-6 copies of the admit card: Candidates should carry five to six copies of the admit card downloaded online. For this, candidates will be able to travel free of cost in transport corporation buses. This journey will be valid from 22 to 24 January. At the same time, free travel in city buses will be valid till 12 midnight on 22nd and 23rd January. A countersigned copy will be required to be given by the operator during the journey when demanded by him. On this, the place of start and destination will be written while marking the up/down trip.
5- Corona positive will also be able to join: The government has said that if any Covid positive student wants to take the exam, then arrangements will be made for him to sit in a separate room. Thermal scanning has been arranged at every center. The facility of Covid Care Center has also been provided. In thermal scanning, if anyone has fever or has symptoms of corona, then he will be made to sit in a separate room. Apart from this, arrangements for ambulances have also been made at the examination centers. If a candidate’s health deteriorates, medical facility will be provided immediately.
6. Aadhar card will also be valid as ID: An ID proof must also be brought along with the admit card. This time the Aadhar card will also be valid as an identity proof. Till now, driving license, voter ID, PAN card and passport were valid only as identity cards.
7- Free Bus Tour: Candidates will also get the facility of free travel in buses for three days (22, 23 and 24 January 2022). Candidates will have to keep several copies of the admit card with them as a free travel pass.
8. Mobile or any other gadget, device banned: Along with the students, there will be a ban on carrying mobile phones or electronic devices by the room inspector and other staff.
9. It is necessary to follow the corona guidelines: At the examination centers, the candidates should follow the corona guidelines and social distancing. The monitoring of the Covid protocol will be done strictly at the examination centers. Along with social distancing, candidates will take the exam by wearing a mask. Before the examinations, each room of the examination center will be sanitized on the first shift and second shift.
10. Arrangement of Thermal Scanner and Oximeter: Adequate number of thermal scanners and oximeters will be provided at the centers and hand sanitizers will be kept in each examination hall. Some additional surgical masks will also be kept, so that they can be made available to the candidates. Candidates will be seated at a reasonable distance. A medical team will also be stationed at the center.