UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply For 44 Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Vacancy
Are you looking For UPPSC Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So UPPSC Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @uppsc.up.nic.in : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Board has released advertisement No : A-3/E-1/2022 for the posts of 44 Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the Last Date 17 May 2022
How to get Information UPPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2022?
To know about the UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @uppsc.up.nic.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the UPPSC job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
No Of Vacancies: 44 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Exam 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 April 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 May 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Fee: 17 May 2022
- Last Date for Complete Online Application form: 21 May 2022
Required Qualification : Candidates should have possessed Law Degree from any recognized University or Equivalent.
Pay Scale: 9300 – 34800/- & 15600 – 39100/-
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Age Limit as on 01.07.2022 (born between 02.07.1982 to 01.07.2001.):
- Age limit should be between 21 to 40 years
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Pre Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee Process:
- For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: 125/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates of UP only: 65/-
- For PH Candidates: 25/-
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan.
How to Apply : Applicants should apply for the recruitment online by visiting an official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Detail Notification: English | Hindi
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Submit of Application form: Click Here
- Fee Payment: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here