UP Metro Recruitment 2021: 92 Station Controller cum Train Operator, Maintainer & Other Posts
Are you looking UP Metro Recruitment 2021 for 292 Station Controller cum Train Operator, Maintainer & Posts ?
If Yes, So UP Metro Recruitment 2021 Notification @upmetrorail.com: UP Metro Recruitment Board has announced advertisement for the posts of 292 Station Controller cum Train Operator, Maintainer & Assistant Manager Vacancy. On the Employment Newser UP Metro Recruitment page, candidates can get easily all about UP Metro Job vacancies information as like, name of post, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and much more information as listed below….
No of Vacancy : 292
Post Name :
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO): 186
- Maintainer (Civil): 24
- Maintainer (Electrical): 52
- Maintainer (S&T): 24
- Assistant Manager (Operation): 06
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 11 March 2021
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 31st March 2021, Wednesday at 23:59
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 02 April 2021
- Admit Card Download : 10th April 2021, Saturday (EOD)
- Exam Dates: 17th April 2021, Wednesday
Required Educational Qualification:
- SCTO : Candidates should have possessed Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- Maintainer ITI: Candidates should have (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/ Electrician/Electronic Mechanic trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC only.
- Assistant Manager (Operation): Candidates should have possessed B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication / or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks
Required Age Limit on 01.03.2021 :
- 21 to 28 years
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, relaxations will be given as per the Govt. of India norms.
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO): Rs. 33000 – 67300/-
- Maintainer (Civil): Rs. 19500 – 39900/-
- Maintainer (Electrical): Rs. 19500 – 39900/-
- Maintainer (S&T): Rs. 19500 – 39900/-
- Assistant Manager (Operation): Rs. 50000 – 160000/-
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Examination Centers: Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Lueknow, Kapur, Agra, Prayagrai, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Merut, Jhansi, Bareily, Gauam Budha Nagar (Noida), Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad and Muzaffarnagar or any other city of UP (as per requirement)
Process Of Selection: Will depend on two -stage process – Written Test followed by document verification & medical examination in Executive (Technical) category.
Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT): Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi It will consist of multple-choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
(i) There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01. Each carrying equal marks.
(ii) There will be a total ot 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04. Each carrying equal marks.
(iii) There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer’a marks will be deducted.
(iv) The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration
Application Fee Process:
- For UR & OBC candidates: 590/-
- For SC/ST candidates: 236/-
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card OR Challan
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply for the recruitment by visiting official website at www.upmetrorail.com
- Detail Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Online : Link Will Be Active on 10.03.2021
- Official Website: Click Here