UGC NET Notification 2021: Exam for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Posts
NTA UGC has released advertisement for National Eligibility Test December 2020 Cycle (May 2021) Exam for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and both in Indian Universities and Colleges.
About Examination :
Name of Examination: UGC National Eligibility Test – NTA UGC NET Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021)
Important Dates To Apply:
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 02 February 2021
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 02 March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 03 March 2021 at 11.50 PM
- Correction Online Application Form: 05 to 09 March 2021
- CBT Exam Date: 02 to 17 May 2021
Required Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed/ Appeared Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates).
Required Age limit as on 01.03.2021:
- JRF : 31 years
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Would be depend on Online Exam.
Application Fee Process :
- For Gen: 1000/-
- For OBC-NCL: 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: 250/
Candidates should make the payment of Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ SBI I Collect/ SBI E Challan submit fee in any SBI Branch.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates should apply for the recruitment by visiting official website at NTA UGC NET‘s https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link