Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2022: Apply For 444 Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk and AR) Vacancy
Are you looking For Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @tnusrb.tn.gov.in : Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released advertisement No : 01/2022 for the posts of 444 Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk and AR) through direct recruitment. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 17 April 2022
How to get Information Tamil Nadu Police Notification 2022?
To know about the Tamil Nadu Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @tnusrb.tn.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the Tamil Nadu Police job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 22 Posts
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk): For Men 279, For Women/Transgenders 120
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR): For Men 32, For Women/Transgenders 13
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08 March 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 April 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 17 April 2022
Pay Scale: 90,000/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification : Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognised by UGC / Government.
Required Age Limit as on 01.07.2022:
- Age limit should between 20 to 30 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Sub Inspector Physical Measurement:
|Community||Men||Women & Transgender|
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||170 cms||159 cm|
|SC, SC(A), ST||167 cms||157 cms|
|Chest Measurement (for Men only)
|81 cms to 86 cms||N/A|
|Men||1500 metres run in 7 minutes|
|Women/ Transgenders||400 metres run in 2 minutes 30 seconds|
Mode of Selection: Would depend on written examination, Viva-Voce & Physical Test.
Application Fee Process :
- For All Candidate: Rs. 500/-
- Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota: Rs. 1000/-
Candidates should make the Payment of the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through Cash Challan.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting an official website at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
*Candidates are always advised to check the official notification issued by the Govt. Sector to be sure about the released vacancy.