SSC CGL 2021-22: Know About SSC CGL Tier 2 and 3 Exam Pattern and Syllabus & Question Paper
SSC CGL 2021 Tier-2, Tier-3 Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting SSC CGL 2020-21 exam to recruit 7035 vacancies under Group “B” and Group “C” posts. Inspector / Sub-Inspector, Auditor, Accountant / Junior Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division Clerk, Tax Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Assistant Section Officer, Junior Statistical Officer, etc.
More than 1.3 lakh candidates have been shortlisted for SSC CGL Tier-2 2021 exam. As per the official notification, SSC CGL 2021 Tier-II exam will be conducted on 28th and 29th January 2022 in online mode.
SSC CGL 2021 Tier-3 Exam will be conducted on 6th February 2022. Let us know the SSC CGL Tier 2 & 3 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
SSC CGL 2021 Tier-2 Exam: Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
SSC CGL 2021 Tier-II Exam is an objective test which will be conducted online. The exam consists of four papers, the exam will be of 2 hours.
- Quantitative Abilities,
- English Language and
- Comprehension, Statistics and General Studies (Finance & Economics)
Quantitative Abilities: 100 questions will be asked in the exam which will be of 200 marks. It will be mandatory to attempt all the questions.
English Language and Comprehension: 200 questions will be asked in the exam which will be of 200 marks. It will be mandatory to attempt all the questions.
Statistics: 100 questions will be asked in the exam which will be of 200 marks. (This exam will be for only those candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and shortlisted in Tier-I for this post/paper.)
General Studies (Finance & Economics): 100 questions will be asked in the exam which will be of 200 marks. (Only for Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Account Officer)
Read here the Information Related to the Question Paper:
Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this post/Paper.
- Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Account Officer in Tier-I for Paper-IV.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and 50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
- The duration of the exam for visually impaired candidates is 2 hours 40 minutes.
About SSC CGL 2021 Tier-III Exam:
SSC CGL 2021 Tier-III Exam is a descriptive paper which will be taken offline through pen and paper mode. In this test, candidates’ language proficiency, grammar knowledge, vocabulary usage and writing skills will be tested in English/Hindi. Candidates are required to write Essay, Precis, Application, Letter etc. The exam time will be of 60 minutes.
- This test will be in Hindi / English medium, the candidate will have to fill the choices at the time of filling the application.
- Questions are based on 10+2 level.
- The exam is of qualifying nature. To qualify at this particular level a candidate must have secured at least 33% marks, rest is dependent on the cut-off.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for visually handicapped or candidates suffering from cerebral palsy.
- The best way to prepare for this level is to read a lot of articles from different newspapers. Also, you must be well aware of the pattern of letter and application.
Admit cards of shortlisted candidates for SSC CGL Tier-II exam have been uploaded on the websites of respective regional offices. The candidates who are unable to download their admit cards can immediately contact the respective regional offices. It is solely the responsibility of the candidates to ensure to download the admit card.