SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apply For 88 DEO, Nurse, Physiotherapist, Radiographer & Other Vacancy
Are you looking For SAIL Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So SAIL Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @sail.co.in : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 88 DEO, Nurse, Physiotherapist, Radiographer, Medical Lab Technician, OT Assistant, Administration Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 28 Oct 2021
How to get Information SAIL Notification 2021?
To know about the SAIL Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @sail.co.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the SAIL job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 88 Posts
- DEO: 06
- Nurse: 60
- Physiotherapist: 03
- Radiographer: 03
- Medical Lab Technician: 10
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant: 05
- Administration: 01
Important Dates For Walk-In-Interview :
- Last Date for Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 20 September 2021 to 28 October 2021
Venue For Interview: New Conference Hall of Ispat General Hospital, Sector-19, Rourkela-769005 (Odisha).
- DEO: Rs. 9,000/-
- Nurse: Rs.15,000/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs.10,000/-
- Radiographer: Rs. 9,000/-
- Medical Lab Technician: Rs. 9,000/-
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant: Rs. 9,000/-
- Administration: Rs.15,000/-
Required Qualification :
- DEO: Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) qualification with PGDCA from a Recognized University.
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training : Candidates should have possessed Passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant Units OR B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute. Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing
- Physiotherapist: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course from a recognized University with completion of Internship from a recognized Institute.
- Radiographer: Candidates should have possessed Diploma in Radiation Technology.
- Medical Lab Technician: Candidates should have possessed passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course from an Institution Recognized by Government.
- Administration: Candidates should have possessed MBA/BBA/ PG Diploma/ Graduate in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration.
Required Age Limit as on 24.09.2021:
- Age limit should be between 18 years to 35 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Odisha
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Interview
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should appear for the Interview along with Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials & self-attested photocopies of these documents with the time of interview as given venue.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
The establishment of Steel Authority of India Limited was in the year 19th January 1954. It is considered to be one of the largest steel company in our country. The headquarter of the company is located at New Delhi. There are approximately 85,145 employees are working in this company which is making it the largest steel producer across the whole world.
In 5 states which are Burnpur, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bhilai, and Bokaro the company is operating and owning its own steel plants. The company is functioning with all its new technologies and also with the massing programs with the start up of the global ambition. Government of India is operating the company with 75% of its equity. It is seen that between the 2 company which is National Thermal Power Corporation Limited and steel Authority of India, there is a fifty-fifty joint venture.
The present Chairman of the Steel Authority of India is P.K.Singh. The main aim of the company is the leader is its business all over our country. The company wants to keep a good relation with its customer. The employees those who are working in the company are of great support and opportunities are raising in level which is making difference in many people life’s.
As the company is one among the 7 Maharashtra of Central Public Sector Enterprises the more and more candidates are trying to get into it. The competition are getting more every year. The company provide great opportunities to the employees in their career level and can dream to grow in the organization very well. The interested candidate with the graduation in steel mining field can apply by checking the eligibility criteria. The candidate will have great life if they clear the interview and get appointed.