SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply For 14 Super Specialist, GDMOs & Other Vacancy
Are you looking For SAIL Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So SAIL Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @sail.co.in : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 14 Super Specialist, GDMOs & Various Vacancy on contractual basis in Hospitals of Bhilai Steel Plant. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date Walk-in-Interview 07 February 2022
How to get Information SAIL Notification 202w?
To know about the SAIL Super Specialist, GDMOs Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @sail.co.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the SAIL job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 07 Posts
- Super Specialist (Cardiology): 01
- Specialists (General Medicine): 03
- Orthopaedics: 01
- Critical Care Medicine (Intensivist): 02
- Transfusion Medicine: 01
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs): 06
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 07 February 2022 At 10:00 AM
- Venue Of Interview : Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai-490001 (Chhattisgarh).
- Super Specialist (Cardiology): 2,00,000/- (Per Month)
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs): 70,000 – 77,000/- (Per Month)
- For All Others: PG Diploma : 90,000/- (Per Month), PG Degree : 1,20,000/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification :
- Super Specialist (Cardiology): Candidates should have possessed degree of MBBS with DM/Mch in Cardiology.
- Specialists (General Medicine)/Orthopaedics: Candidates should have possessed degree of MBBS with PG Diploma/PG Degree in the relevant specialty.
- Critical Care Medicine (Intensivist): Candidates should have possessed degree of MD/DNB General Medicine with 01 year experience in critical care medicine OR MD/DNB Anaesthesia & Respiratory Medicine OR Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) OR Indian Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine (IFCCM).
- Transfusion Medicine: Candidates should have possessed Post Graduate degree MD/DNB in Transfusion Medicine OR MD in lmmuno-Haematology and Blood Transfusion OR DNB in lmmuno-Haematology and Blood Transfusion OR MD in Pathology with 02 years experience in blood banking or transfusion medicine.
General Duty: Candidates should have possessed degree of Medical Officers (GDMOs) MBBS are required.
Required Age Limit as on 07.02.2022:
- Age limit should not more than 69 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Interview
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should appear for the Interview in prescribed Application form along with Original & self attested all relevant documents at the time of given venue.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
The establishment of Steel Authority of India Limited was in the year 19th January 1954. It is considered to be one of the largest steel company in our country. The headquarter of the company is located at New Delhi. There are approximately 85,145 employees are working in this company which is making it the largest steel producer across the whole world.
In 5 states which are Burnpur, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bhilai, and Bokaro the company is operating and owning its own steel plants. The company is functioning with all its new technologies and also with the massing programs with the start up of the global ambition. Government of India is operating the company with 75% of its equity. It is seen that between the 2 company which is National Thermal Power Corporation Limited and steel Authority of India, there is a fifty-fifty joint venture.
The present Chairman of the Steel Authority of India is P.K.Singh. The main aim of the company is the leader is its business all over our country. The company wants to keep a good relation with its customer. The employees those who are working in the company are of great support and opportunities are raising in level which is making difference in many people life’s.
As the company is one among the 7 Maharashtra of Central Public Sector Enterprises the more and more candidates are trying to get into it. The competition are getting more every year. The company provide great opportunities to the employees in their career level and can dream to grow in the organization very well. The interested candidate with the graduation in steel mining field can apply by checking the eligibility criteria. The candidate will have great life if they clear the interview and get appointed.