RRCAT Recruitment 2022: Apply For 05 Technical Officer, Nurse & Sub Officer Vacancy
Are you looking For RRCAT Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So RRCAT Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @rrcat.gov.in : Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : RRCAT-1/2022 for the posts of 05 Technical Officer, Nurse & Sub Officer Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 17 May 2022
How to get Information RRCAT Notification 2022?
To know about the RRCAT Technical Officer, Nurse & Sub Officer Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @rrcat.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the RRCAT job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 05 Posts
- Technical Officer/D: 02
- Nurse/A: 01
- Sub Officer/B1: 02
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 May 2022
- Technical Officer/D: 67,700/- Level-11
- Nurse/A: 44900/- Level-07
- Sub Officer/B1: 35,400/- Level-06
Required Qualification :
- Technical Officer: Candidates should have possessed B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Production Engineering /Industrial and production Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Minimum 4 Years cumulative practical relevant experience.
- Nurse: Candidates should have passed XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) and Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.Sc.(Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Sub Officer: Candidates should have passed HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College.
Required Age Limit as on 17.05.2022:
- Technical Officer/D: 40 years
- Nurse/A: 18 to 35 years
- Sub Officer/B1: 18 to 40 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Exam Skill Test.
Application Fee Process : There is no fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting an official website at www.rrcat.gov.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
*Candidates are always advised to check the official notification issued by the Govt. Sector to be sure about the released vacancy.