Latest Railway Recruitment 2021 (Upcoming 98565 Vacancies) Opening in Indian Railway Sector Online
The new generation candidates are more interested in working in public sector. The jobs which are coming under this sector is Railway Jobs, Bank jobs, working in Ministries or subordinate offices and so on. The Railway jobs seems to be most favorite among many of the employees. The reason which is making it more interesting is the package, leaves, children and dependent care, great promotion etc. Nowadays the high post employees get the accommodation free which makes the employees more happy.
Daily Updated Railway Jobs India Highlights Listed Below :
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 : Apply For 36 Machinist, Painter Vacancy – Last Date Not Notify By Board
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply For 1664 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 01 September 2021
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 1300+ Trade Apprentice Vacancy – Will Vacancy Released Soon
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply For 18 Jr. Technical Assistant Post – Will Vacancy Released Soon
- Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : 2532 Act Apprentice Posts – Will Vacancy Released Soon
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 : Honorary Visiting Specialists Posts – Will Vacancy Released Soon
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 :Group C & Erstwhile Group D Posts (09 Vacancies) – Will Vacancy Released Soon
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2021 : Honorary Visiting Specialists Posts (18 Vacancies Apply Online) – Will Vacancy Released Soon
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021: Apply For 192 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Will Vacancy Released Soon
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2021: Scouts & Guides Quota Posts (Apply Online for 08 Vacancies) – Will Vacancy Released Soon
- South East Central Railway SECR Recruitment 2021: Visiting Specialist Post – Will Vacancy Released Soon
For More Jobs Info Click On Your Required Links Below:
It is seen that the Indian Railway is divided into many different zones. There are 4 groups of categories in Railway department which are Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D. The Group A and Group B contains the all Gazette officers and the Group C and Group D consist of non-gazette employees. The employees those who are in Group C can write the examination conducted by zonal Railway Recruitment Board and get the promotion to Group B. The Union Public Service Commission conducts the examination for the Gazette officer in Group A. The divisional office selects the candidate to appoint the job in Group D. It is calculated that approximate 1.6 million employees are working for Indian Railway.
The candidates have to start prepare earlier for the examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. The age limit and the last date of applying for the exams plays the major role when comes to eligibility criteria. The candidate can get more information from the Indian Railway site. As everyone tells that hard work is the keys to success. The candidate can apply for the job and make the life better.
Indian Railways is the second largest rail network in Asia. Indian Railway Board releases lakhs of jobs every year, in which selection is made on the basis of educational qualification and examination. In the railway department, from 8th, 10th, 12th to graduate, postgraduate, ITI, polytechnic, medical, various posts related to engineering are recruited. The selection of recruitments in Railway Board is done on the basis of Group A, B, C and D. Railway jobs are divided into these four groups. The recruitment of these four groups is done by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ministry of Railways in all the states of India. If you also want to do a job in Railways, then from this page you can know about how to prepare for railway recruitment, how to prepare for railway exam etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: 10+2 +Graduation Pass with ITI as per Various Post. This educational qualification is different for different posts.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is fixed according to different posts.
- This age limit is also relaxable by some years on the basis of caste certificate.
Note – The eligibility criteria for railway recruitment are different for different posts.
How to Prepare for Railway?
Indian Railways is the largest employer in the country. Candidates have to work hard day and night to get the job in railway and thousands of people get jobs in this field. At present around 16 lakh railway workers are employed. If you also prepare sincerely and sincerely to get a job in the railways, then you can also get a job in this field. Railway Recruitment Board releases recruitment for all categories of candidates like Male, Female, Disabled, Sports Quota etc. Candidates are given jobs in railways according to their qualification and posts. Separate groups have been formed for each post in Railways, which are divided into four groups:-
- Group A
- Group B
- Group C
- Group D
Know About Group A : Gazetted officers are appointed in all Group A. They are counted in the officer grade, they are called class one officers. These candidates are recruited through Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Examination. Generally UPSC conducts these exams.
Know About Group B: For some Group B there is no big exam. Those candidates come in this group, in which the number of Group C marks is more or are appointed in this group through promotion.
Know About (Group C and D): Group C and D posts are under non-gazetted subordinate posts. Their recruitment continues throughout the year from the Railway Recruitment Board.
How to prepare For Group A, B , C and D?
- For Railway Group A: Some students should prepare for Civil Services Exam, Engineering Services Exam, Combined Medical Exam for Railway Group A and for that you should prepare for UPSC Exam. Needed, apart from this, you should have a degree in Engineering, MSc or MBBS level from a recognized institute.
- For Railway Group B: There is no special exam for some Group B. In this, those people come who score more marks in Group C.
- For Indian Railways Group C and D: Most of the times, Railway Group C and D selection is done on the basis of Educational Qualification, Written Exam, Medical Test, Certificate Verification and Merit List.
Railway Recruitment Group C & D Posts:
- Assistant station master
- Ticket collector
- Traffic handyman
- Catering manager
- Trolley man
- Points man
- Cabin man
Indian Zonal Railways
- Western Railway Jobs
- West Central railway Jobs
- Southern Railway Jobs
- South Western Railway Jobs
- South Eastern Railway Jobs
- South East Central Railway Jobs
- South Central railway Recruitment
- Northern Railway Jobs
- North western Railway Jobs
- North Eastern railway Jobs
- North East Frontier Railway Recruitment
- North Central Railway Jobs
- Metro Railway Kolkata Jobs
- Eastern Railway Recruitment Jobs
- East Coast Railway Jobs
- East Central Railway Jobs
- Central Railway Jobs