OAVS Recruitment 2022: Apply For 1749 Principal, PGT, TGT, PET, Computer Teacher & Librarian Vacancy
Are you looking For OAVS Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So OAVS Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @oav.edu.in : Odisha Adasha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 1749 Principal, PGT, TGT, PET, Computer Teacher & Librarian Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 20 February 2022
How to get Information OAVS Notification 2022?
To know about the OAVS Principal, PGT, TGT, PET Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @oav.edu.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Odisha Adasha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the OAVS job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 1749 Posts
- Principal: 109
- PGT: 547
- TGT: 809
- P.E.T: 129
- Computer Teacher: 154
- Librarian: 01
OAVS Teacher 2022 Vacancy:
|PGT Computer Science||02||00||00||00||02|
|TGT Social Studies||48||11||15||21||95|
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 06 January 2022
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 05 February 2022
- Last Date of submission of Online Fee as applicable through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking: 07 February 2022
- Principal: Rs.67,700/-
- PGT: Rs.47,600/-
- TGT: Rs.44,900/-
- P.E.T: Rs.25,300/-
- Computer Teacher: Rs.25,300/-
- Librarian: Rs.25,300/-
Required Qualification :
- Principal: Candidates should have possessed Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- PGT: Candidates should have possessed Two years Integrated post Graduate Course with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in any of the following subjects; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/ SEBC/PH candidates) in any of the following subjects;
- TGT: Candidates should have possessed Four years integrated Degree course in the concerned subject from any Institution recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) OR Bachelor Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with degree in Bachelor in Education/ 3 years integrated B.A B.Ed (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- P.E.T: Candidates should have possessed Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed
- Computer Teacher: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Graduate with 1 year Diploma in Library Science
- Librarian: Candidates should have possessed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or IT/MCA/M.Sc. IT/M.Sc. Computer Science or BCA/B.Sc.
Required Age Limit as on 01.01.2021:
- Principal: 32 to 50 Years
- For All Other Posts : 21 to 32 Years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Odisha
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test
Application Fee Process :
- For UR/SEBC candidates: Principal Posts have to pay 2000/- Teaching Posts have to pay 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/PwD candidates: Principal Posts 1250/- Teaching Posts 1000/-
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination Fees Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting official website at www.oav.edu.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here