NSUT Recruitment 2022: Apply For 06 Senior System Analyst, Campus Director & Various Vacancy
Are you looking For NSUT Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So NSUT Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @nsit.ac.in : Netaji Subhas University Of Technology (NSUT) Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : NSUT/A&B/2021/06 for the posts of 06 Senior System Analyst, Campus Director & Various Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 22 January 2022
How to get Information NSUT Notification 2022?
To know about the NSUT Senior System Analyst, Campus Director Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @nsit.ac.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Netaji Subhas University Of Technology (NSUT) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the NSUT job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 06 Posts
- Campus Director: 02
- Controller of Examination: 01
- Senior System Analyst: 01
- Section Officer (Training and Placement): 01
- Section Officer (Examination): 01
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application Form: 03 January 2022
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form: 22 January 2022
- Campus Director: Level – 14
- Controller of Examination: Level – 14
- Senior System Analyst: Level – 11
- Section Officer (Training and Placement): Level – 11
- Section Officer (Examination): Level – 08
Required Qualification :
- Campus Director: Candidates should possess Ph.D degree and Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in the Engineering & Technology and 15 Years of Teaching/Research/Industrial experience in regular scale out of which 05 years experience at the level of Professor in regular scale in the field of Engineering/Technology.
- Controller of Examination: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks and At least 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Controller of Examination/Deputy Registrar Exam.
- Senior System Analyst: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Computer Application or M.Tech (with specialization in Computer Application) Or BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent and 5 to 8 years experience of Electronic Data Processing.
- Section Officer (Training and Placement)/Section Officer (Examination): Candidates should possess Graduation from recognized University and Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools and minimum 02 years of work experience.
Required Age Limit as on 01.01.2022:
- Campus Director: 60 years
- Controller of Examination: 57 years
- Senior System Analyst: 40 years
- Section Officer (Training and Placement): 35 years
- Section Officer (Examination): 35 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Delhi
Mode of Selection: Would depend on written/skill test & interview.
Application Fee Process :
For All Other Candidates: 2,000/-
Candidates should make the Payment of application fee using through online Net banking/Debit card/Credit card etc.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting official website at www.nsit.ac.in & Candidates should also send hard copy of online application along with self attested all relevant document To The Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here