NRL Recruitment 2021: 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) & Assistant Officer Posts
Are you looking For NRL Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So Numaligarh Refinery Limited NRL Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @www.nrl.co.in : Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment Board has released advertisement Advt. No. : 03/2021 for the posts of 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) & Assistant Officer Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 13 August.
How to get Information NRL Notification 2021?
To know about the Numaligarh Refinery Limited NRL Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website www.nrl.co.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the NRL job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
No of Vacancies: 66
Post Name :
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): 61 Posts
- Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee): 03 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
|Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
Important Dates To Apply:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 24 July 2021
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 13 August 2021 at 11.55 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13 August 2021
Required Qualification :
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): Candidates should have 1st class degree in the relevant Engineering discipline ( 4 year full time) from a recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE/UGC having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee): Candidates should have possessed 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum 60% marks.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 60% marks and CA (Intermediate) pass.
Pay Scale: 28700 – 91300/- Level – 7
Required Age Limit as on on 01.07.2021:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): 30 years
- Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee): 30 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 32 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Interview.
Job Location: Guwahati (Assam)
Application Fee Process:
- For General, OBC-NCL and EWS candidates: 500/- Pay
- For SC, ST & PwBD candidates: No Fee
Candidates should make the payment of Examination Fee through Debit / Credit card/Wallet/ UPI/Net Banking.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online by an official website at www.nrl.co.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here