NITRD Recruitment 2021: 56 MTS, LDC & Other Posts
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has announced advertisement applications for the post of 56 MTS, LDC & Various Vacancy.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancy : 56
Post Name :
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): 01
- System Analyst: 01
- Health Education Officer: 01
- Psychologist: 01
- House Keeper: 01
- X ray Technician: 01
- Library Information Assistant: 01
- Lower Division Clerk: 04
- Junior Electric Mechanic: 01
- Driver: 01
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS); 43
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 January 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 February 2021 (Extended up to 24 February 2021)
Pay Scale :
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): Level-11
- System Analyst: Level-11
- Health Education Officer: Level-10
- Psychologist: Level-10
- House Keeper: Level-04
- X ray Technician: Level-05
- Library Information Assistant: Level-05
- Lower Division Clerk: Level-02
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Level-02
- Driver: Level-02
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS); Level-01
Required Qualification :
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): Candidates should have MBBS And Post Graduate i.e. MD/MS along with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) or Speciality board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) OR equivalent.
- System Analyst: Candidates should have Master degree in Statistics/ Maths/ Operation Research/ Computer Applications, or ME M Tech. Computer Application.
- Health Education Officer: Candidates should have Master Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work from a recognized University, or equivalent, and Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education), or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Psychologist: Candidates should have Master degree in Psychology from recognized University or Ph.D in Psychology from recognized university
- House Keeper: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or Institution.
- X ray Technician: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution/University 0r 2 years Diploma in Radiography with 1 year experience.
- Library Information Assistant: Candidates should have B Sc./B.A./B Com. And Bachelor of Library Science.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution/University with speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Candidates should have Middle passed with 1st class Wireman certificate with three years working experience as Electrician or Wireman Or Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI
- Driver: Candidates should have 10th class passed And Must possess working knowledge of English and Hindi and having valid licensee for driving cars. At least three years experience of driving in any organization of repute.
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS): Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent pass
Required Age Limit on on 14.02.2021 : 25 To 45 Years
Age Relaxation would be given for OBC Candidates 3 years & SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Job Location: Delhi
Mode of Selection: Would depend on written test/Interview.
Application Fee Process :
- For Group A post: 100/-
- For Group C posts: 50/-
- For SC/ST/PH/EWS & Woman candidates: No fee
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination Fee Through Demand Draft Drawn in Favour of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” Payable at New Delhi.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply with bio- data on plain paper along with self-attested essential educational and research experience certificates send to Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link