NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021: 11 Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant & Other Posts
NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021 Notification @nitpy.ac.in: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Puducherry Recruitment Board has announced advertisement for the posts of 11 Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant & Other Vacancy. On the Employment Newser NIT Puducherry Recruitment page candidates can get easily all about NIT Puducherry vacancies information as like, name of post, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and much more information as listed below….
No of Vacancies: 11
Post Name :
- Executive Engineer: 01
- Technical Assistant (CSE, CIVIL & ECE): 03
- Superintendent: 02
- Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant: 04
- Office Attendant: 01
Required Age Limit as on 15.03.2021:
- Not exceeding 35 years.
- Reservation and Age relaxation as per rules.
- Last Date For Submission of Application: 10 March 2021
Required Qualification : Candidates should have possessed B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Executive Engineer: PB – 3 (Rs. 15,600 –Rs. 39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Technical Assistant (CSE, CIVIL & ECE): PB – 2 (Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Superintendent: PB – 2 (Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant: PB – 1 (Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200) with Grade Pay
of Rs. 2000/- (for Junior Assistant) and Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (for Senior Assistant)
- Office Attendant: PB – 1 (Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
Application Fee Process:
- General / OBC / PWD / EWS Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
The candidates should make the payment of application fee through SB Collect https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
Location : Puducherry
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Skill / Proficiency Test and/or Written test and/or
How to Apply: The candidates are required to download the prescribed format along with summary sheet from the Institute Website www.nitpy.ac.in. and A signed Hard Copy of the application along with self-attested copies of certificates and necessary enclosure should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing with “Application for the post of ……… (Name of the post)” addressed to “The Registrar (i/c), NIT Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal – 609 609” by Registered / Speed post only. Application should reach on or before 15.03.2021, 5.00 PM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here