NIOHKOL Recruitment 2022: Apply For 08 Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
Are you looking For NIOHKOL Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So NIOHKOL Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @niohkol.nic.in : National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NIOHKOL) Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : 2022/ESTT./NILD/2382 for the posts of 08 Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse, Pathology Technician, Assistant Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk & Electrician–cum–Generator Operator Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 06 February 2022
How to get Information NIOHKOL Notification 2022?
To know about the NIOHKOL Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @niohkol.nic.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NIOHKOL) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the NIOHKOL job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 08 Posts
- Resident Medical Officer: 01
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 01
- Lecturer (SER): 01
- Staff Nurse: 01
- Pathology Technician: 01
- Assistant Store Keeper: 01
- Lower Division Clerk: 01
- Electrician–cum–Generator Operator: 01
Important Dates to Apply :
- Date of Advertisement: 07 January 2022
- Starting Date for Submission Of Application Form: 07 January 2022
- Last Date for Submission Of Application Form: 06 February 2022
- Resident Medical Officer: Level-10
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): Level-10
- Lecturer (SER): Level-10
- Staff Nurse: Level-7
- Pathology Technician: Level-6
- Assistant Store Keeper: Level-4
- Lower Division Clerk: Level-2
- Electrician–cum–Generator Operator: Level-1
Required Qualification :
- Resident Medical Officer: Candidates should possess MBBS from any recognized University.
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): Candidates should possess Degree in Physiotherapy and Post Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute/University.
- Lecturer (SER): Candidates should possess PG in concerned field (Social Sciences) with Ph.D in disability / rehabilitation topic.
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University/ Institution with three years experience.
- Pathology Technician: Candidates should passed 10+2 with Science subject with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or relevant subject from Govt. recognized Organizations / Institute/ Medical College.
- Assistant Store Keeper: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and Diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/Institute or Equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should passed Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A typing speed 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi or manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Electrician–cum–Generator Operator: Candidates should possess License from competent authority to do all sorts of Electrical Erection & maintenance, knowledge of Generator.
Required Age Limit as on 06.02.2022:
- Resident Medical Officer: 35 years
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 35 years
- Lecturer (SER): 35 years
- Staff Nurse: 30 years
- Pathology Technician: 30 years
- Assistant Store Keeper: 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 27 years
- Electrician–cum–Generator Operator: 18 o 25 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written test/Skill test/Interview.
Application Fee Process : There is no fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment in prescribed Application form along with self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age proof, category, experience, salary drawn, etc. send to Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here