NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021: 03 Project Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Project Scientist Vacancy
Are you looking For NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @nie.gov.in : National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 03 Project Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Project Scientist Vacancy For Walk-In-Interview. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 09 September 2021
How to get Information NIE Chennai Notification 2021?
To know about the NIE Chennai Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @nie.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the NIE Chennai job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 03 Posts
- Project Upper Division Clerk: 01
- Project Research Assistant: 01
- Project Scientist: 01
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Application: 25 August 2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Application: 09 September 2021
- Project Upper Division Clerk: Rs.17,000 /- Per month
- Project Research Assistant: Rs.31,000 /- Per month
- Project Scientist: Rs.48,000 /- Per month
Required Qualification :
- Project Upper Division Clerk: Candidates should have 12th passed or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years of experience in Administrative work. (OR) Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience of administration work. A typing speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour on computer
- Project Research Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Graduate in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution. (OR) Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application from a recognized institution/University.
- Project Scientist: Candidates should have possessed 1st class Master’s degree in Statistics/Biostatistics from a recognized University with two years’ experience in Health research. (OR) 2 nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in Statistics/Biostatistics from a recognized university
Required Age Limit:
- UDC: Not more than 33 Years
- Research Assistant: Not more than 33 years
- Project Scientist: Not more than 35 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Walk-in Interview / Written Test
Application Fee Process : There is no fee.
Process to Apply : Candidates should appear Interview along with Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials & self-attested photocopies of these documents with the time of interview as given venue.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link