NBT India Recruitment 2021 : 26 Assistant, Driver & Various Posts
National Book Trust NBT India has released advertisement for the post of 26 Assistant, Driver & Various Vacancy.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancies : 127
- Assistant Director: 02
- Assistant Director (Production): 01
- Assistant Editor: 02
- Production Assistant: 01
- Editorial Assistant: 03
- Accountant: 03
- Sr. Stenographer: 02
- Assistant: 04
- Librarian: 01
- Junior Translator: 01
- Library Assistant: 02
- Jr. Artist: 01
- Driver: 03
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 03 March 2021
Age Limit on 15.02.2021: 18 to 25 years
- Assistant Director: Level-10
- Assistant Director (Production): Level-10
- Assistant Editor: Level-10
- Production Assistant: Level-6
- Editorial Assistant: Level-6
- Accountant: Level-6
- Sr. Stenographer: Level-6
- Assistant: Level-6
- Librarian: Level-6
- Junior Translator: Level-6
- Library Assistant: Level-5
- Jr. Artist: Level-4
- Driver: 02
Required Qualification :
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have possessed degree from a recognized university. and Proficiency in English or Hindi,
- Assistant Director (Production): Candidates should have possessed bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. and Two years post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with the specialization in book production
- Assistant Editor: Candidates should have possessed Masters degree from a recognized university. and Proficiency in the specified language.
- Production Assistant: Candidates should have passed 10th pass or equivalent with three years Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized Institute or A degree from a recognized university with two years Post graduate Diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
- Editorial Assistant: Candidates should have A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. and Proficiency in the specified language.
- Accountant: Candidates should have A degree from a recognized university. and 5 Years’ experience in accounts/ book keeping in public sector organizations or private sector organizations of repute.
- Sr. Stenographer: Candidates should have passed Matriculation with shorthand and typing speeds of 120 wpm in English and 45 wpm typewriting, respectively.
- Assistant: Candidates should have A degree from a recognized university.
- Librarian: Candidates should have A Degree in Library Science or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Junior Translator: Candidates should have Master’s Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.
- Library Assistant: Candidates should have A Degree from a recognized university. and Diploma in Library Science
- Jr. Artist: Matriculation pass with minimum one year certificate course in Commercial/ Applied Art from a recognized Institution.
- Driver: Candidates should have passed Class 8th and Must possess appropriate valid heavy driving commercial license with minimum three years working experience
Selection Process: Will Depend On interview.
Job Location : New Delhi
- For All Other Candidate: 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD, Ex Serviceman and EWS Candidates: No Fee
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi.
How To Apply : Interested candidates should apply recruitment with prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents send to the Deputy Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check out this