NBCC India Recruitment 2022: Apply For 80 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancy
Are you looking For NBCC Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @nbccindia.com : NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : 06/2022 for the posts of 80 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancy on regular basis. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 14 April 2022
How to get Information NBCC Site Inspector Notification 2022?
To know about the NBCC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @nbccindia.com . On the other hand at the Employment Newser NBCC Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the NBCC job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 80 Posts
- Junior Engineer (JE – Electrical): 20
- Junior Engineer ( JE – Civil): 60
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 15 March 2022
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 14 April 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 14 April 2022
- Dy. Project Manager Electrical: 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Management Trainee Civil: 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Management Trainee Electrical: 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Project Manager Civil (Backlog): 60,000 – 1,80,000/
- Sr. Stenographer (Backlog): 24640/- (Per Month)
- Office Assistant (Backlog): 18430/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification : Candidates should have possessed Three years full time Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks
Required Age Limit As on 14.04.2022:
- Not more than 28 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : All India
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test.
Application Fee :
- For UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No fee
Candidates should make the Pay Examination fee through debit card / credit card/net-banking.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment through Official Website at www.nbccindia.com
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here