Mumbai University Recruitment 2022: Apply For 03 Director Vacancy
Are you looking For Mumbai University Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So Mumbai University Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @mu.ac.in : Mumbai University Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 03 Director Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 31 January 2022
How to get Information Mumbai University Director Notification 2022?
To know about the Mumbai University Director Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @mu.ac.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Mumbai University Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the Mumbai University job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 03 Posts
- Director, Department of Lifelong Learning & Extension: 01
- Director, School of International Relations & Strategic Studies: 01
- Director, Centre of Excellence in Maritime Studies: 01
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 08 January 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 29 January 2022
Pay Scale: Academic level 14/- Entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-
Required Qualification :
- Director, Department of Lifelong Learning & Extension: Ph.D. degree in the allied/relevant disciplines, from any academic institution (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has not less than 15 years experience in teaching or research.
- Director, School of International Relations & Strategic Studies: Ph.D. degree in the field of International Relations/Area Studies from the reputed University/Research Institutions and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
- Director, Centre of Excellence in Maritime Studies: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. degree in the field of Maritime Studies (Oceanography, Maritime Strategy, Maritime/Naval Defense, Hydrography, Maritime History, Maritime Sciences, Coastal and Marine Geography, Marine Engineering, Maritime Commerce and Logistics, Maritime Law and allied fields etc) from the reputed University/Research Institutions and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch
- For more details once check advertisement…
Required Age Limit:
- Age limit should be between 45 to 60 yrs
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Maharashtra
Mode of Selection: Would depend on qualification and experience.
Application Fee Process :
- For All Category: Rs 500/-
- For Reserved category: Rs 250/-
Candidates should make the payment of fee through NEFT.
Process to Apply : The candidates has to submit online forms in the link provided and also submit two copies in
prescribed format together with attested copies of certificates, other documents, publications with
ISBN No. etc and API Score in Self-Assessment Report in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of ” between the dates mentioned above to the The Registrar, University of Mumbai, Room No.25, Fort, Mumbai – 400 032
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here