MOEF Recruitment 2021: Scientist Posts (06 Vacancies Apply Online)
Ministry of Environment & Forests (MOEF) has announced advertisement for the post of 06 Scientist.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Post Name :
- Scientist ‘D’: 04 Posts
- Scientist ‘C’: 02 Posts
Required Qualification :
- Scientist ‘D’ : Applicants must have degree of M.Sc. / Ph. D. in Wildlife Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree/ Doctorate in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Scientist ‘C’ : Applicants must have Master’s Degree/ Doctorate in Zoology/ Marine Biology/ Environmental Science/ Bio-technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
Scale of Pay :
- Scientist ‘D’: Rs. 78800-209200/-
- Scientist ‘C’: Rs. 67700-208700/-
Required Age Limit :
- Scientist ‘D’: Not more than 35 years
- Scientist ‘C’: Not more than 40 years
Age Relaxation would be given for 05 years for Government Servants.
Job Location : Delhi
Application fee Process : Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through Crossed Bank Draft in favour of Drawing & Disbursing Officer, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, payable at New Delhi.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply in completed application form in all manners along with resume/ Curriculum Vitae/ Bio data etc. send to the Section Officer (P.III), Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, 1st Floor, Block-Prithvi, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, Aliganj, New Delhi–110 003
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Application form : 45 Days form the Date of Publication.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check out this
- Advertisement Link :http://www.moef.gov.in
- Download Application form: http://www.moef.gov.in