Medical & Health Department, Prakasam Recruitment 2021: Apply For 62 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, DEO & Other Vacancy
Are you looking For Medical & Health Department, Prakasam Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So Medical & Health Department, Prakasam Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @prakasam.ap.gov.in : Medical & Health Department, Prakasam Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : 010/2021 for the posts of 62 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, DEO & Last Grade Services Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 30 September 2021
How to get Information Medical & Health Department, Prakasam Notification 2021?
To know about the Medical & Health Department, Prakasam Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, DEO recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @prakasam.ap.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Medical & Health Department, Prakasam Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the Medical & Health Department, Prakasam job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 62 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Contract basis): 48
- Lab Technician (Contract basis): 05
- Data Entry Operator (Outsourcing basis): 02
- Last Grade Services (Outsourcing basis): 07
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application Form: 24 September 2021
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 30 September 2021
- Issue of appointment orders: 11 October 2021
- Staff Nurse (Contract basis): 22,500/- (Per Month)
- Lab Technician (Contract basis): 19,019/- (Per Month)
- Data Entry Operator (Outsourcing basis): 15,000/- (Per Month)
- Last Grade Services (Outsourcing basis): 12,000/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification :
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should have possessed GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course from A.P. Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives Council.
- Lab Technician: Candidates should have possessed Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technician from a recognized university / Inter vocational with one year apprenticeship from Govt., Institution. Must have registered with A.P. Paramedical Board.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates should have possessed Degree with PGDCA.
- Last Grade Services: Candidates should have SSC Passed / equivalent qualification
Required Age Limit as on 01.09.2021:
- Age limit should not more than 42 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Merit.
Application Fee Process :
- For OC, BC Candidates: 500/-
- For SC / ST / PH / Ex-Service Man Candidates: 300/-
Candidates should make the payment of application fee through Demand Draft in favour of “The District Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply for the recruitment in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents send by manually/ Regd. Post to the District Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam District, Ongole, GGH, Compound, Ongole.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Application Form Online : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here