Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2021: 252 Combined Civil Services Examination 2021
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has announced advertisement Advt. No. : 01/2021 for the post of Combined Civil Services Examination.
No. of Vacancies : 252 Posts
Post Name : Combined Civil Services Examination -2021
|Sub Inspector of Police||20||10||04||02||01||03||40|
|Asst Municipal Commissioner/ Executive Officer/ Specialist Officer||27||17||06||05||04||06||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service Class II||19||08||02||06||02||04||41|
|Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer||05||02||0||02||0||0||09|
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 15 February 2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 15 March 2021 at 11.45 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16 March 2021 at 11.45 PM
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 02 May 2021
- Date of Main Written Exam: 04 to 06 June 2020
- Date of Interview: 4th week Sept 2021
Pay Scale : 9300 – 34800/- 5400/- OR 4800/-
Required Qualification : Candidates should have Graduated form recognized University/Institute.
Required Age Limit As on 01.03.2021 : 21 to 35 years
Job Location : Jharkhand
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee Process :
- For UR/BC-I & II/EWS Categories 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand: Rs.150/-
Candidates can pay the fee by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online by an official website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link