IP College For Women Recruitment 2022: Apply For 10 Senior/Library Assistant, Library Attendant & Various Vacancy
Are you looking For IP College Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So IP College Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @ipcollege.ac.in : Indraprastha College For Women Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 10 Senior/Library Assistant, Library Attendant & Various Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 18 February 2022
How to get Information IP College Notification 2022?
To know about the IP College For Women Senior/Library Assistant, Library Attendant Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @ipcollege.ac.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Indraprastha College For Women Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the IP College job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 10 Posts
- Senior Personal Assistant: 01
- Senior Assistant: 01
- Assistant: 01
- Library Assistant: 01
- Junior Assistant: 05
- Library Attendant: 01
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 18 February 2022
- Senior Personal Assistant: Level- 7
- Senior Assistant: Level- 6
- Assistant: Level- 4
- Library Assistant: Level- 4
- Junior Assistant: Level- 2
- Library Attendant: Level- 1
Required Qualification :
- Senior Personal Assistant: Candidates should have possessed A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University OR At least 03 years of experience working in relevant field or Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Senior Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Assistant: Candidates should have possessed A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
- Library Assistant: Candidates should have Passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/University/Govt. recognized institutions and Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science from a recognized institution and Computer Course at Sr. Secondary Level or Basic Course in Computer Science/Word Processing from a recognized/registered Institution.
- Junior Assistant: Candidates should have possessed A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution and Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Library Attendant: Candidates should have Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution and Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Required Age Limit as on 18.02.2022:
- Senior Personal Assistant: 35 years
- Senior Assistant: 30 years
- Assistant: 30 years
- Library Assistant: 30 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Library Attendant: 30 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : New Delhi
Mode of Selection: Would depend on written/skill test & interview.
Application Fee Process :
- For UR Candidates: 500/-
- For OBC/EWS Candidates: 400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 300/-
- For All PwBD & Female Candidates: No Fee
Candidates should make the payment of application through online net banking/debit card/credit card etc.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting an official website at www.ipcollege.ac.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here