IOCL Recruitment 2022: Apply For 06 Junior Technical Assistant & Junior Quality Control Analyst Vacancy
Are you looking For IOCL Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So IOCL Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @iocl.com : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : BGR/01/2022 for the posts of 06 Junior Technical Assistant & Junior Quality Control Analyst Vacancy at Bongaigaon Refinery Assam. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 12 May 2022
How to get Information IOCL Notification 2022?
To know about the IOCL Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @iocl.com . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the IOCL job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
No Of Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical): 01
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 01
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: 04
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 21 April 2022
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 12 May 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 21 May 2022
- Date of Written Test: 22 May 2022
Required Qualification :
- Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical): Candidates should have possessed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 45% marks Or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class and Minimum one year of post qualification experience.
- Junior Technical Assistant (Instrumentation): Candidates should have possessed 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum of 45% marks and Minimum one year of post qualification experience.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst: Candidates should have possessed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks and Minimum one year of post qualification experience.
Pay Scale: 25000 – 105000/-pm
Job Location : Assam
Age Limit as on 30.04.2022:
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 26 years
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Application Fee Process:
- For General/ EWS and OBC categories: 150/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: No Fee
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination fee through SBI e-Collect.
How to Apply : Applicants should apply for the recruitment online by visiting an official website www.iocl.com & send Hard Copy of Online Application along with all relevant self attested documents by Ordinary Post to Sr. Employee Relations Manager, HR Department, Bongaigaon Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Dhaligaon, Dist. Chirang – 783385 (Assam)
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Detail Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
The establishment of Indian Oil Corporation was in the year 1959. The headquarter of the corporation is located at New Delhi, India. The Chairman of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited is Mr. B. Ashok. It is seen that in the year 2015-2016 the Indian Oil Corporation was the Largest Commercial Enterprise in our Country. From the 5 decades the corporation is meeting all the energy demand. Now the company was to grow its business in Asia and Africa.
To every corner of the country the Indian Oil’s network is reaching and providing all the petroleum products. There are near about 25,000 station related to petrol and diesel present in the market. The 2nd largest player in domestic photochemical market is Indian oil. With the establishment of our nation’s largest linear Alkaline Benzyne which is the chemical used in the detergent, the Indian Oil has made its biggest entry. To acquire the national company from Russia, Indian Oil and Bharath gas has made the agreements.
In the year 2004, the Indian oil Corporation Limited has took over the marketing of natural gas. From that year the company is making very high profit. For the production of the Bio-fuel in our country, Indian oil has the plantation which is very huge by covering the area of 8000 hectares.
The opportunity in the company is getting increased every year. There are many vacancies in the company and many candidates are getting hired. The candidates those who are interested in joining the company can apply through their the Indian Oil company website. There are many new thing =s which the candidate can learn and make the life safe and better in future.