Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Apply For 85 Group ‘C’ Civilian Vacancy
Are you looking For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @indianairforce.nic.in : Indian Air Force Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 85 Group ‘C’ Civilian Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 30 August.
How to get Information Indian Air Force Notification 2021?
To know about the Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilian Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website indianairforce.nic.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Indian Air Force Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the Indian Air Force job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
No of Vacancies: 85
Post Name :
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): 05
- Mess Staff: 09
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18
- House Keeping Staff: 15
- Hindi Typist: 03
- Lower Division Clerk: 10
- Store Keeper: 03
- Carpenter: 03
- Painter: 01
- Suptd (Store): 15
- Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver: 03
Important Dates To Apply:
- Date of Advertisement: 24 to 30 July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: Within 30 Days from the date Advertisement (30 August 2021)
Required Qualification :
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): Candidates should have passed 10th Class with Diploma (Catering) from recognized board.
- Mess Staff: Candidates should have passed 10th Class with relevant Experience from recognized board.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Candidates should have passed 10th Class with relevant Experience from recognized board.
- House Keeping Staff: Candidates should have passed 10th Class from recognized board.
- Hindi Typist/Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should have passed 12th Class with typing Knowledge from recognized board.
- Store Keeper: Candidates should have passed 12th Class with relevant Experience from recognized board.
- Carpenter: Candidates should have passed 10th Class with ITI (Carpenter Trade) from recognized board.
- Painter: Candidates should have passed 10th Class with ITI (Painter Trade) from recognized board.
- Suptd (Store): Candidates should have passed Graduation with relevant Experience from recognized board.
- Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver: Candidates should have passed 10th Class with Driving License from recognized board.
Pay Scale: Negotiable
Required Age Limit as on 30.08.2021:
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 25 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Exam.
Job Location : All India
Application Fee Process: No Fee
Process to Apply: Eligible candidate can apply prescribed application form along with self attested copies of All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate send to the concerned Air Force Station as per Official Notification.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here
Know About Indian Air Force
The existence of Indian Air Force was in the year 1932 on October 8th. It is seen that in the area of aircraft and the personnel, Indian Air Force is standing at the 4th place. The big responsibility of the force is to handle the aerial welfare and the other work is to secure our nation aircraft. During the time to establishment the total strength of the Force was about 6 RAF trained officer and also 19 literally, air soldiers but later on the number were started to increase.
From 2017, the Chief of the Air Staff is Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa. He has started his journey in IAF in the year 1978. The Aircraft which has flown by Air Marshal is MiG-21 and also Kiran. The main motto of the Indian Air Force is to bring up with more new technique aerospace. The branches of the Air HQ is heading by Chief of the AIR Staff and under to it come the Vice Chief of the AIR Staff, Deputy Chief of the AIR Staff, Air Officer Incharge Personnel, Air Officer Incharge Maintenance, Air Officer In-charge Administration and Director General Inspection & Safety.
There are total of 7 command present which are Western Air Command, Eastern Air Command, Central Air Command, South Western Air Command, Southern Air Command, Training Command and Maintenance Command. Those who are getting selected in Indian Air Force will have very good future and can learn to face the challenges. Depending on the qualification of the candidates, one can join IAF which has totally 3 branches Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branch. The candidates those who have completed the graduation in aeronautical field have more chance to get in IAF.