Income Tax Helpline No. : Know About Income Tax Helpline Or Complaint Number
Now to provide even more convenience to the people and keeping in mind their problems, the Income Tax Department has started a new service, because now the Income Tax Department has issued a toll free number. This is a number through which people can easily complain about black money. Income Tax Department has started this service mainly to check black money. Income Tax Department has started this service to check black money and illegal use of cash during elections in Delhi, in which Income Tax has issued new toll free number 1800117574. This is a number on which anyone can give information related to it. Therefore, if you do not get much information about Income Tax Department Toll Free Number and you want to know about it, then here you will get Income Tax Department Toll Free Number.
Income Tax Helpline Number (Income Tax Complaint Number) | Its detailed information is being provided.
Income Tax Department has set up 24X7 control room to keep an eye on black money and allurements in view of Delhi Assembly Elections 2020. After this the Income Tax officials provided information that, “A toll free number 1800117574 has also been provided to the people for this. Here people can complain to the department of any kind of money power, illegal cash distribution and other types of offenses related to elections.”
Income Tax Department has mainly set up this control room in the investigation section. Voting for the assembly elections for 70 seats was held in Delhi on February 8, the results of which were declared on February 11. At the same time, the Election Commission had appointed 22 revenue officers of the Income Tax Department as expenditure observers for these elections. The main contest in this election was between the Aam Aadmi Party, the Bharatiya Janata Party and the Congress.
After issuing the toll free number, the commission had also directed the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), the policy making body of the Income Tax Department, to give temporary relief to the supervisory officers from their regular responsibilities. Along with this, the commission has also directed the investigative branches of CBDT located in Delhi and neighboring states to ensure strict monitoring measures to prevent suspicious activities of financial transactions. This is an important and very useful number.
Income Tax Helpline Number LIST (Income Tax Complaint Number):
- Income Tax/Permanent Account Number/Tax Deduction Account Number General Inquiry: Call 18001801961/1961
- Permanent Account Number/Tax Deduction Account Number Update www.tin-nsdl.com: Call +912027218080
- E-Filing Login Office Hours (Call Centre) 09 AM to 08 PM – Monday to Saturday www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in: Call 1800 103 0025 +91-80-46122000 +91-80-26500026
- Processing Notification Office Hours (Call Centre) 08 AM to 08 PM – Monday to Friday: Call 18001034455 +91-80-46605200
- Form 26AS Form 16 Aayakar Bhawan, Sector-3, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201010 www.tdscpc.gov.in: Call 18001030344 +911204814600 email@example.com
- Find Tax Return Presentation Scheme Register for Home Visit Online Tax Help www.trpscheme.com Toll Free No. (Phone facility six days a week from 9 am to 6 pm): Call 18001023738 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com