ICAR-IIWM Recruitment 2022: Apply For 06 SRF, Young Professional & Field Assistant Vacancy
Are you looking For ICAR-IIWM Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So ICAR-IIWM Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @iiwm.res.in : ICAR-Indian Institute Of Water Management (IIWM) Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : ICAR-IIWM/07/2021 for the posts of 06 SRF, Young Professional & Field Assistant Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date Walk-in-Interview 26 February 2022
How to get Information ICAR-IIWM Notification 2022?
To know about the ICAR-IIWM SRF, Young Professional Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @iiwm.res.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser ICAR-Indian Institute Of Water Management (IIWM) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the ICAR-IIWM job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 06 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 02
- Young Professional-I: 02
- Young Professional-II: 01
- Field Assistant: 01
Important Dates to Apply :
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 26 February 2022 At 10:00 AM
- Venue Of Interview : ICAR-Indian Institute Of Water Management, Opp. Rail Vihar, Chandrashekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha.
- Senior Research Fellow: 31,000 – 35,000/- (Per Month)
- Young Professional-I: 25,000/- (Per Month)
- Young Professional-II: 35,000/- (Per Month)
- Field Assistant: 18,797/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have possessed ME/M.Tech in (social water conservation engineering/land and water management engineering) and Master’s degree in geography, geology, geo-informatics, as per ICAR guidelines. Or M.Tech in computer science/computer applications/IT/artificial intelligence/ land and water management/electronics/instrumentation and IOT related field NET qualification with 3 years bachelor’s degree for candidates with 4 or 5 years of bachelor’s degree or candidates with PhD degree in above mentioned subjects, NET qualification is not mandatory.
- Young Professional-I: Candidates should have possessed Post Graduate & Graduate degree in (social water conservation engineering/ land and water management engineering) and Master’s degree in geography, geology, geo-informatics, as per ICAR guidelines. or Diploma in computer science/electronics/instrumentation/computer applications/IT/artificial intelligence with 01 year experience in the relevant field Or BE/B.Tech (with atleast 60% marks) in computer science/electronics/ instrumentation/computer applications/ IT/artificial intelligence/electricals.
- Young Professional-II: Candidates should have possessed BE/B.Tech (with atleast 60% marks) in computer science/electronics/instru- mentation/computer applications/IT/artificial intelligence with 01 year experience in the relevant field Or Master’s degree in computer science/ computer applications/IT/artificial intelligence.
- Field Assistant: Candidates should have passed 10+2 vocational in agriculture/matric with ITI certificate holder and aptitude for field work in rice crop and working experience in agricultural field experi – mentation.
Required Age Limit as on 13.02.2022:
- Senior Research Fellow: For Men 35 years & Women 40 years
- Young Professional-I: Not more than 45 years
- Young Professional-II: Not more than 45 years
- Field Assistant: For Men 35 years & Women 40 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on interview.
Application Fee Process : There is no fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should appear for the recruitment in prescribed CV along with Original & self attested all relevant documents at the time of given venue.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
*Candidates are always advised to check the official notification issued by the Govt. Sector to be sure about the released vacancy.