How to register PAN card offline or online in LIC?
The country’s largest insurance company LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is preparing to bring India’s biggest IPO soon. If you also want to invest in Equity Market (Share Market) in LIC, then you will definitely want to invest your money in LIC IPO. If you want to make your investment in LIC company, then for this you have to update your PAN card as per the advertisement issued by LIC. And with this you can also register Demat account number (if you already have it).
Through this article, you will be given complete information about how to register Pan Card online in LIC. If you do not know how to update PAN card online in LIC policy, then you can also do it offline, for complete information about which you should read this article, which is how to link LIC with PAN card? Must read in full
How to update PAN card in LIC?
To update PAN card online in LIC, you have to follow the following steps:-
- First of all you have to visit the official portal of LIC at licindia.in.
- Now you have to select the option ‘Online PAN Registration’.
- Now you have to fill the requested information like email, mobile number, PAN number and LIC policy number in the form.
- After filling the form, you have to fill the captcha code and submit the form by pressing the ‘Submit’ button.
- After this OTP will come on your number, which you will have to type and submit the form for the last time.
- After submitting the form, you will see a message in which ‘Successfully Registration’ will be written.
How to register PAN card offline in LIC?
If you do not have the information or means to update PAN card online or you do not want to do this work through internet, then you can do this process offline through your agent or if you have taken the policy yourself in which agent If it is not supported then you can also update it by visiting your nearest LIC office.
Check LIC – Pan Card Update Status:
- If after application you want to see the status of your LIC policy and PAN card link, then please follow the following points:-
- Visit the given URL https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/getPolicyPANStatus.
- Fill your policy number, date of birth and PAN card information in the form.
Now by filling the captcha code, you can get information about the status of your PAN and LIC policy link.
If you are still facing any problem in linking PAN card and LIC policy, then you can ask your question through comment form. If you liked the article, then please share it further with your support.