How to make LIC Online Payment?
During the Corona period, due to the lockdown and curfew, all government and non-government offices were completely closed, only shops of essential work like medicines, food items etc. were opening for a limited time. However, during this time the trend of online payment has increased rapidly. In such situations, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), India’s largest insurance company, has also given the option of making online payment to its policy holders.
Although this option of making online payment was already present in LIC, but people used to use it less. If you are also a policy holder of LIC and want to deposit your premium online, then complete information is being given here about how to pay LIC online, LIC Pay Premium Online, Receipt Download PDF.
LIC online payment information:
We all know that at present we can deposit LIC premium through offline and online mode. To deposit premium offline, we have to visit LIC branch and collect the premium and get its receipt. However, earlier people used to take recourse to agent for depositing their premium and for knowing the premium amount. But in today’s digital age, LIC has made a special rule for online payment on its portal.
The most important thing is that a special place has been given on the portal for online payment. Even both registered and non-registered people can pay the premium online. However, even today there are many people who believe more in making bill payment over the counter. If you pay through online mode, then the biggest advantage is that you will not have to stand in line to pay the premium as well as save time.
How to make LIC online payment?
- To make LIC online payment, you have to first go to LIC’s website https://licindia.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, click on Customer Portal in Online Services.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will be shown two options Pay Direct and Through Customer Portal. If you do not have LIC’s User ID, then you click on Pay Direct and if you have ID, then you click on Through Customer Portal.
- Here you have to click on the option of Pay Direct. Now a new interface will open in front of you.
- After clicking on Pay Direct option, click on Renewal Premium. After that you have to click on Proceed.
- Now a form will open in front of you, in which after entering all the information asked from you, click on Submit.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the policy number and payment amount and click on Proceed.
- Now you have to select your payment mode internet banking, credit card option and click on Check & Pay.
- In this way your LIC premium will be deposited online.
- From here you can also download and print the payment receipt, for this you have to click on Download and the receipt will be downloaded.
- Now you can open the downloaded receipt and see it.