Know About How to link Aadhar Card with PAN Card Online?
At present, it is very necessary for all the people to have Aadhar card and PAN card to join all the schemes run by the government, because in the present time having these two cards is of utmost importance. Aadhar card is such a card, without which a lot of work of people can be stopped. At the same time, PAN card is required for depositing income tax and for transaction of money from the bank. Therefore it has become very necessary to link Aadhar card with PAN card within a limited time. So if you want to know about linking Aadhar Card with PAN Card, then here is how to link Aadhar Card with PAN Card. Its complete information is being provided.
How to link Aadhar Card with PAN Card?
1. To link Aadhar card with PAN card, you have to first go to the e-filing website https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and click on the given link, for which you will be given some instructions. , which you have to follow.
2. After reaching the website, you have to click on the Register Here option there. After clicking, you will have to give the correct information of your PAN card here. After this, an OTP will come on your mobile number, which you will have to fill in the designated place. Then you will have to create a password here because, you will be able to login further on the basis of the same password. Apart from this, if you already have a registration account, then you can only login.
3. After login, you will have to fill your PAN card number, then enter your password. Enter the captcha code below it. After entering the captcha code, you have to click on login.\
4. After this a pop up window will open in front of you, where you will have to link the Aadhaar number. After clicking, an option will appear in front of you to enter Aadhaar number. There you will have to fill your Aadhar number, a captcha code is given below it, you will have to fill it in the space provided near it. After that you click on Link now.
5. If the pop-up window does not open in front of you, then you will go to the top menu and reach the profile settings. After this you can go to the link Aadhaar option from there.
6. After this you enter your Aadhaar number and click on Save.
Know whether Aadhar card is linked with pan card or not:
- To check whether Aadhaar card is linked with PAN card or not, you must first go to https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/AadhaarPreloginStatus.html.
- After this the form of Aadhar pan link status will open in front of you.
- Then you can get information by sending your PAN number and Aadhar number there.
Here we have provided you information about linking Aadhar card with PAN card, if you want to get any other information related to this, then you can ask through the comment box, we will give your feedback and Awaiting suggestions