Know About How to get Lost Or Duplicate PAN Card Online/Offline?
Just as it is necessary for a person living in India to have an Aadhar card, in the same way it is necessary for all citizens to have a PAN card. Actually PAN card is directly related to the financial transactions of the card holder. Till now PAN card was mainly used for large transactions, but after demonetization, it has been made mandatory by the central bank for all account holders. At present, without PAN card, you cannot open an account in any bank.
In such a situation, if you have a PAN card, but it is lost or stolen or damaged, now you can get a duplicate PAN card online. How to get Duplicate PAN Card? Apart from giving information about this, here you are being given complete information related to Duplicate / Reprint PAN Card Online Apply and application fee point wise.
PAN card i.e. Permanent Account Number is a 10 digit alphanumeric card issued by the Income Tax Department of the Government of India. Through this card, information related to financial transactions of any person is received by the Income Tax Department.
Actually, when a person applies for a PAN card, a Unique Permanent Account Number is provided to them by the Income Tax Department. Through which all the work related to the transaction of tax i.e. tax and other finances are performed.
In such a situation, if a person’s card is lost or stolen due to any reason, then they have to face many types of problems. For the convenience of citizens, the government has provided the facility to download duplicate PAN card through online medium. That is to say, E-Pan Card can be downloaded. Which you can use everywhere as a valid document.
Important information related to duplicate PAN card:
- To get a duplicate PAN card, the applicant must have a 10 digit PAN card number.
- According to section 272B, a fine of Rs 10,000 can be imposed for making or possessing more than one PAN card.
- You can get your duplicate PAN card made both offline and online.
- It is necessary to link PAN card with Aadhar card.
- If you do not have a PAN card number after the theft, you can get your PAN card number information online.
Documents Required for Duplicate Pan Card:
- ID Proof
- Residence Proof
- PAN Card Number
- PAN Card should be linked to Aadhar Card (Link to PAN Card, Aadhar Card)
- Mobile Number
- Digital Photo & Signature of the applicant
You can apply for duplicate PAN card on the official website of Income Tax Department and NSDL. For this follow the given steps –
- For Duplicate PAN Card first of all official website or you can reach the home page with the help of this direct link.
- As soon as the home page will open, you will get two options Acknowledgment Number and PAN Number, in which you have to select any one.
- After this, you have to enter your Aadhar number, date of birth and captcha code and tick the consent and click on submit.
- Now you will get the option to send OTP on your registered mobile number, click on it and click on Validate OTP.
- Now you will get the option to download e-PAN in PDF, by clicking on it you can download your duplicate PAN.
By UTIITSL Website:
- For your information, let us tell you that utiitsl website is an under government company, where you can get duplicate PAN by following some steps. which is like this-
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
On the home page of the website, click on Apply PAN Card in PAN Card Services.
- A new page will open in front of you, here you will get many options out of which click on the option of Download e-PAN.
- Now a new page will open, in which you have to enter PAN number, date of birth etc. after filling the captcha code and click on submit.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number, e-mail and captcha, tick I Agreed and click on Get OTP.
- After entering the OTP, pay the fee for the duplicate PAN card.
- After making the payment, a link to download the duplicate PAN will be sent to your mail.
- Now you open your mail and click on the link, in this way you can download your E-Pan.
PAN Card Application Fee:
Citizens of India will have to pay a fee of Rs 101 to apply for a new PAN card, which includes a processing fee of Rs 86 and a Goods and Services Tax of 18%. A rapidly growing Indian economy has attracted many foreign businessmen who are keen to do business in the country. A PAN is mandatory for such entities, for this one has to pay Rs 1011.00 [(Application Fee + Remittance Fee 857] + 18.00% Goods and Service Tax] for a new PAN. Online facility has been provided for this. For this they have to pay Rs.56, Rs.10.08, GST, in total, you have to pay Rs.66.