How to Check Challan Online and How To fill Online Challan?
In order to reduce the frequent road accidents, the traffic rules have been made more stringent by the government and that is why today CCTV cameras are being installed in all the main places all over the country and through that the people who break the traffic rules. is being punished.
Now you do not see the police at most of the intersections, but CCTV cameras have been installed there. In such a situation, if someone breaks the traffic rules, then his photo and the photo of his vehicle comes in the CCTV camera and then the number of the vehicle, the online challan is generated on that vehicle by the RTO department.
How to check challan online?
The increasing technology is being used by the common man, as well as now the traffic department is also keeping itself updated with the technology and now the traffic department is also using technology to challan.
What is E Invoice?
E Challan is a Modern Programming Application which is connected with Android Portable Application and Web Interface. When you violate any type of traffic rules on the road, after that the photo of your vehicle is captured by the CCTV camera installed and your challan automatically becomes online.
This is called e-challan. E-challan is done online automatically, along with this you also get its receipt at your home through post, so that you can know that your vehicle has been challan and you have to fill it.
What to do to check challan online?
Many people want to know that how to check their challan online, then we will tell them how to check challan online. To get information about whether your vehicle has been challan or not, you have to go to a website whose link is being given to you below.
- E Challan Digital Traffic Transport Enforcement Solution Website: https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/
After reaching the home page of this site, you have to go to the menu bar and after going there you have to click on the option with Check Challan Status.
When you click on the option with Check Challan Status, after that a screen will open on your page, from which you have to select Challan Number, Vehicle Number or DL Number.
- After selecting any option, you have to enter your required information, after that you have to fill the Captcha code given below in the given space and then you have to click on the button with Get Details.
- When you do this, all types of information related to your challan will start appearing on your screen in which you can check how much challan has been done on your vehicle, which challan has been done on your vehicle, when your total How much is the invoice etc.
- Now if you want to fill the challan, then you have to click on the option of Pay now, after that you have to choose the method using whichever method you want to pay your challan and by doing the necessary process, you will have to make your challan online.
How to fill online challan?
Let us tell you that if you want to fill your challan money online, then you can use Paytm application for this. You must know about Paytm application, it is a very famous application through which you can avail types of services like recharge, utility, shopping, insurance and more. To make online challan payment through Paytm application, you have to follow the procedure given below.
To fill your challan money from Paytm application, first you have to log in to Paytm application, and here you have to click on other services option.
- After reaching the section with other services, you will see the option of invoicing, you have to click on it.
- After this you have to select the name of your traffic authority.
- After this you have to enter the challan number in the designated place.
- After entering the challan number, you have to click on the proceed button and after that you have to make the payment using your preferred payment method.
- What happens if the challan is not paid?
- If you do not fill your challan on time, then in such a situation you may have to face legal action, which will first include an overdue penalty on your challan.
- Thus, for the number of days you do not pay your challan, you will have to face a penalty. Apart from this, if you do not pay your challan, then the court will also issue a summon to the licensed person and you will be called in the court.
- You will be asked why you have not filled your challan yet. If you are unable to give a proper answer there then you will be asked to fill the challan as well as your license may also be suspended.
Q. 1 : What to do if wrong invoice is received?
Ans. If your challan is done by mistake then you can complain to RTO department and from there you can get your wrong challan removed from online challan website.
Q. 2: What can happen if we don’t fill out our invoice?
Ans. If you do not fill your challan, then action can be taken against your license or vehicle by the RTO department. Your vehicle can also be seized or your license can also be suspended. Apart from this, penalty can also be imposed on the amount challan.
Q. 3: What is the penalty for not paying the challan on time?
Ans. This penalty varies from state to state.