Know How to Become a Fashion Designer, Courses, Intstitute and More Details
To become a fashion designer, first of all people have to take a course in fashion designing. A fashion designer mainly has to do the work of designing clothes. Individuals who work in this field have to work in high street fashion such as high fashion or designer ready-to-wear fashion. Designers who do a fashion designer course have some different specialties, such as mens, womens, sports wear, kids, traditional, modern etc. A fashion designer works to estimate the cost of materials and manufacturing. The fashion designer first understands and then explains the trends in fabric, colors and sizes. The same supervisor does the work of making samples, clothing, items of fashion designing, along with it he also finds suppliers and prepares in-house presentation. If you also want to become a fashion designer, then here you are being given complete information about how to become a fashion designer, age course, job, salary.
How to become a Fashion Designer?
To become a fashion designer, you should have complete knowledge about clothes, from which clothes you can prepare a very best dress, how should that cloth be. If you get knowledge of this type of material and you have a good experience with it, then you understand that you have climbed a ladder for fashion designer. Apart from this, you have to get information about every type of fabric and different material available in the market, how the fabric is made and where it comes from. You can also get some information about it from the internet. If you will get all the information about the fabric, then you can easily choose the right fabric and material for every design. To become a designer, you need to have knowledge of color combinations and textures depending on the fabric.
Age limit to Become Fashion Designer:
The minimum age of a person doing the course of Fashion Designer should be 19 years and the maximum age should be 40 years.
Course to Become a Fashion Designer:
A person who becomes a fashion designer can become a great fashion designer after doing these courses. The courses offered for this are as follows –
- BSC Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Bachelor of Fashion Designing
- Bachelor of Fashion Communication
Fashion Designing Course Fees:
According to which course you choose for fashion designer, your fee is deposited. The minimum fee for this course is deposited up to Rs 21,000 thousand and maximum up to Rs 6,79,000, while the fees of some major institutes are as follows.
- The fee at National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi is 195,500
- The fee at National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai is 6,85,000
- Fees at NIFT-TEA College of Knitwear Fashion, Delhi is 6,79,000
- Pearl Academy , Delhi fee is 5 lakh to 3.5 lakh per semester.
Premier Institute for Fashion Design:
To take admission in good institutes of fashion design, candidates have to clear written test, group discussion and interview after which the candidate is admitted.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
- Amity School of Fashion Technology, Noida
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Pearl Academy, Delhi
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai
- Pearl Academy, Jaipur
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Patna
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad
- NIFT-TIA College of Knitwear Fashion, Delhi
Jobs After Courses:
- Arvind Mills
- Bharti Walmart
- Design & Décor
- Carle International Private Limited
- Pal Fashion Reliance Brands Limited
- Shree Bharat International
- Tata International
- Vishal Mega
Post Received after Fashion Designer:
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Coordinators
- Fashion Journalist
- Fashion Photography
- Textile designer or fabric designer
- Fashion stylist