How to Become a Computer Hardware Engineer?
Under computer hardware, those parts of the computer come from which all the work of the computer is done, such as mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner, CPU, etc. On the other hand, if there is a defect in any part of the computer, then it is only a computer hardware engineer who does the work of arranging it. Candidates who dream of becoming a computer hardware engineer, they have to work very hard for this and they should also have complete knowledge about computer. If you also want to become a computer hardware engineer, then here you are being provided detailed information about how to become a computer hardware engineer, qualification, age, course, salary.
How to become a Computer Hardware Engineer?
A person becoming a computer hardware engineer should have knowledge of all the parts of the computer and its repair because, computer hardware engineer works with all the hardware of the computer like – if any part of the computer fails, then the computer hardware engineer is the only one. Gets all those parts right. One can become a computer hardware engineer by having all these information.
Eligibility to become a Computer Hardware Engineer:
To become a computer hardware engineer, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass 12th.
To become a hardware engineer, a candidate has to study in class 12th with Maths and English as a subject.
The candidate to become a hardware engineer should have good knowledge of English language.
Age Limit to become Computer Hardware Engineer:
To do computer engineering course, the minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years, while the candidates who have to do the course for senior posts, then their maximum age limit should be up to 45 years.
Courses to become a Computer Hardware Engineer:
To become a computer hardware engineer, candidates can do 2 or 3 years diploma course. Candidates can apply for this post after the completion of the course. Along with this, candidates can also do 3 or 4 years degree course. Even after doing this course, a candidate can become a computer hardware engineer. Some of the courses to become a computer hardware engineer are as follows-
- Hardware Networking Course
- Hardware Diploma Course
- Computer CALC Course
- Computer Micro- Processing Course
- Diploma in Computer CALC
- Computer Hardware Structure
What is taught in computer hardware engineering course?
- While doing the course for the candidates who become computer hardware engineers, complete information is provided about how the computer is structured.
- Information is given about supplying power to the computer.
- What is the function of micron processing present in it.
- Computer memory chip work and its structure is explained.
- What is the function of mother board of computer and how mother is prepared.
- Information is given on how to repair keyboard and mouse.
- What does the CPU do in a computer?
- In its course, the subject of computer networking systems is told.
- How can a computer work with a CPU?
- Information is provided about the functions of input and output of computer.
- Printer and other hardware is told.
Posts obtained after becoming a computer hardware engineer:
- Computer administrator
- Computer IT technician
- System Engineer
- IT Administrator
- Computer technician
- System engineer
- Computer hardware engineer
- Technical support engineer
- Help desk engineer
Computer Hardware Engineer Salary:
The salary of 15 to 25 thousand rupees is provided to the computer hardware engineer per month. After this, according to the experience of the hardware engineer, their salary also increases. In this post, the candidate gets good salary along with respect.