GIC India 2021: Apply For 44 Assistant Manager (Scale -I) Posts
Are you looking For GIC India Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So GIC India Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @gicofindia.com : General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Board has released advertisement 2021-1 for the posts of 44 Assistant Manager (Scale -I) Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 29 March.
How to get Information GIC Scale I Officers Notification 2021?
To know about the GIC Scale I Officers vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website gicofindia.com . On the other hand at the Employment Newser GIC India Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the GIC India job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
No Of Vacancy: 44
Post Name : Assistant Manager (Scale -I)
Important Date To Apply:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11 March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 March 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 29 March 2021
- GIC Scale I Officer Online Exam Date: 25 May 2021
Required Age Limit as on 01.02.2021:
- Age should be between 21 to 30 years
- Age relaxation would be given as per rules of govt.
Required Qualification :
- Finance: Candidates should have possessed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- General: Candidates should have possessed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Legal: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Insurance: Candidates should have possessed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII.
Pay Scale : Rs. 32795 – 62315/-
Mode of Selection: On the basis of online examination, Group Discussion and interview.
Job Location : All India
Application Fee :
- For GEN/EWS & OBC: 850/-
- For SC /ST / PWD/ Female: No Fee
Candidates should make the Payment of fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online for the recruitment by visiting official website at www.gicofindia.com
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here