DRDO Scholarship Scheme 2021-22: Apply For 30 DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls Till March
Are you looking For DRDO Scholarship Scheme 2022?
If Yes, So DRDO Scholarship Scheme 2022 latest Notification is here @drdo.gov.in : DRDO Scholarship Scheme Board has released advertisement for the posts of Scholarship Scheme for Girls/Women through Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB), DRDO HQ in Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry / Avionics / Aircraft Engg Students studying in first year of Under Graduate. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 31 March 2022
How to get Information DRDO Scholarship Scheme Notification 2022?
To know about the DRDO Scholarship Scheme Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @drdo.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser DRDO Scholarship Scheme page, candidates can easily get the DRDO Scholarship Scheme job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About DRDO Scholarship :
No. of Scholarships: 30
- Under Graduate (BE/ B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg): 20
- Post Graduate (ME/ M.TECH/ M.Sc Engg): 10
- Under Graduate (BE/ B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg): Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry / Avionics / Aircraft Engg.
- Post Graduate (ME/ M.TECH/ M.Sc Engg): Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry / Avionics / Aircraft Engg.
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date For Registration of Online Application: 10 February 2022
- Last Date For Registration of Online Application: 31 March 2022
Amount of Scholarship:
- Under Graduate (BE/ B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg): Rs.120000 / year or annual fees whichever is less for a maximum period of four years.
- Post Graduate (ME/ M.TECH/ M.Sc Engg): Rs.15500/- per month subject to Rs.186000/- per year for a maximum period of two years
Required Qualification :
- Under Graduate (BE/ B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg): Candidate must be an Indian National. Candidate should have got admission in the 1 st year of current academic year (2021-22) to the relevant BE/B.Tech./B.Sc Engg. course. Candidate should have cleared JEE (Main). Candidate should have a valid JEE(Main) score.
- Post Graduate (ME/ M.TECH/ M.Sc Engg): Candidate must be an Indian National. Candidate should have secured admission in the 1st year of the current academic year (2021-22) to the relevant ME/M.Tech / M.Sc Engg course. Candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam (graduation level: BE/B Tech/B Engg. or equivalent) for getting admission to the subject course as per the guidelines set by AICTE/MHRD. In cases where the conversion formula is not obtainable, CGPA/CPI of 6.75 (for a 10 point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60%, as per AICTE guidelines. Candidate should have a valid GATE (General Aptitude Test in Engineering) score
Job Location : All India
Mode of Selection: Would depend on 1. First year Under graduate (B.E./B.Tech./BSc. Engg.) scholarship (for 4-yr full time course) will be based on the merit of JEE (Main). Candidates without valid JEE (Main) score will not be considered. 2. First year Post graduate (M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc. Engg.) scholarship (for 2 yr full time course) will be based on the valid GATE score on merit basis. The candidates without valid GATE score will not be considered.
Application Fee Process : There is no fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting an official website at www.rac.gov.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
*Candidates are always advised to check the official notification issued by the Govt. Sector to be sure about the released vacancy.