DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2021: Apply For 55 Staff Nurse, Medical Officers & Other Posts
Are you looking For DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @krishna.ap.gov.in : District Medical and Health Officers Krishna District Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. SC/NTS/2019/01 for the posts of 55 Staff Nurse, Medical Officers, Technicians, Doctors & Other Vacancy on Contract basis under NHM For Walk-in-Interview. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 08 September 2021
How to get Information DMHO Krishna Notification 2021?
To know about the DMHO Krishna Staff Nurse, Medical Officers Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @krishna.ap.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser District Medical and Health Officers Krishna District Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the DMHO Krishna job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 55 Posts
- Psychiatrists: 01
- Forensic Specialist: 01
- General Physician: 01
- Cardiologists under NPCDCS: 01
- Medical Officers: 20
- Staff Nurse: 17
- Lab Technician: 02
- Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist: 02
- Audiometrician: 03
- Social Worker (NMHP): 01
- Social Worker (NTCP): 01
- Consultant/ Quality Monitor: 01
- Hospital Attendant: 02
- Sanitary Attendant: 02
Important Dates to Apply :
- Date of Issue of Notification: 31 August 2021
- Last date of Receipt of application: 13 September 2021
- Publishing merit list and calling for objections: 21 September 2021
- Publication of final merit list and selection with rule of reservation: 26 September 2021
- Walk in Interview from: 02 September 2021 to 08 September 2021
Venue : OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MEDICAL AND HEALTH OFFICER, KRISHNA, MACHILIPATNAM
- Psychiatrists: Rs.100000/-
- Forensic Specialist: Rs.110000/-
- General Physician: Rs.110000/-
- Cardiologists under NPCDCS: Rs.110000/-
- Medical Officers: Rs.53495/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs.22500/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.19019/-
- Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist: Rs.30387/-
- Audiometrician: Rs.21000/-
- Social Worker (NMHP): Rs.25000/-
- Social Worker (NTCP): Rs.36225/-
- Consultant/ Quality Monitor: Rs.30000/-
- Hospital Attendant: Rs.12000/-
- Sanitary Attendant: Rs.12000/-
Required Qualification :
- Psychiatrists: Candidates should have possessed degree of MBBS with PG Degree in Psychiatrists/ DNB from recognized University.
- Forensic Specialist: Candidates should have possessed degree of MBBS with PG Degree Forensic/ DNB from a recognized University.
- General Physician: Candidates should have possessed degree of MBBS with PG Degree and General Physician/ DNB/ Diploma in the specialty from recognized University.
- Cardiologists under NPCDCS: Candidates should have possessed degree of MBBS with DM in Cardiology/ DNB from a recognized University.
- Medical Officers: Candidates should have possessed degree of MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should have possessed degree of Academic qualification and General/ Midwifery Course from Govt.
- Lab Technician: Candidates should have possessed Intermediate and Diploma (OR) Bachelor’s Degree Certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university
- Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor Degree in physiotherapy from any recognized university
- Audiometrician: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Audio and Speech-Language Pathologist/ BSE (Speech and Hearing) from RCI recognized institution
- Social Worker (NMHP): Candidates should have possessed degree of MSW/ MA (Social Work)/ Psychology
- Social Worker (NTCP): Candidates should have possessed Post Graduate in Degree in Sociology/Social Work (OR) Graduate in Sociology
- Consultant/ Quality Monitor: Candidates should have possessed BDS/ AYUSH/ BPT/ B.Sc Nursing Degree with post-graduation in MBA (Healthcare-related field).
- Hospital Attendant: Candidates should have passed 10th (OR) Equivalent Qualification.
- Sanitary Attendant: Candidates should have passed 10th (OR) Equivalent Qualification.
Required Age Limit:
- Age limit should not more than 42 Years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Krishna – Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Weigtage of marks & Interview
Application Fee Process : There is no fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should appear for the recruitment bring completed application form in all manners along with self-attested copies of required documents as mentioned in the advertisement for Walk in Interview as given venue.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link