DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 1074 Junior Manager, Executive & Other Post
Are you looking For DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @dfccil.com : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) Recruitment Board has released advertisement Advt No : 04/2021 for the posts of 1074 Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 23 May.
How to get Information DFCCIL Notification 2021?
To know about the DFCCIL Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website dfccil.com . On the other hand at the Employment Newser DFCCIL Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the DFCCIL job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancy : 1000 Posts
Post Name :
- Junior Manager: 111
- Executive: 442
- Junior Executives: 521
|Discipline||No Of Vacancy|
|Junior Manager (Civil)||31|
|Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical)||03|
|Executive (Signal and Telecommunication)||87|
|Executive (Operations & BD)||237|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||135|
|Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||147|
|Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||225|
|Junior Executive (Mechanical)||14|
Important Dates to Apply:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 24 April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 23 May 2021
- CBT Exam Date: June 2021
Pay Scale :
- Junior Manager: 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Executive: 30,000 – 1,20,000/-
- Junior Executives: 25,000 – 68,000/-
Required Educational Qualification :
- Junior Manager (Civil): Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks.
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD): Candidates should have Two (02) years MBA/PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/Business Operation/Customer Relation/Finance.
- Junior Manager (Mechanical): Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Mechatronics /Industrial
Engineering /Production/Automobile /Manufacturing /Instrumentation & Control/Electronics and Communications/ Electronics Engineering.
- Executive (Civil): Candidates should have Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology) etc. with not less than 60% marks in aggregate. 18 to 30 years
- Executive (Electrical): Candidates should have Diploma (3 years) in Electrical /Electronics / Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): Candidates should have Diploma (3 years) In Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial Control etc. with not less than 60% marks.
- Executive (Operations & BD): Candidates should have Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Mechanical): Candidates should have Diploma (3 years) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Manufacturing/Mechatronics/Production Engg./Automobile/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Junior Executive: Candidates should have Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic/Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
Required Age Limit as on 01.01.2021:
- Junior Manager: 18 to 27 years
- Executive: 18 to 30 years
- Junior Executives: 18 to 30 years
Job Location : All India
Mode of Selection: Through Computer Based Test. (for Junior Manager CBT & Interview)
Application Fee Process :
- For Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): 1000/-
- For Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): 900/-
- For Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): 700/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Candidates should make the Payment of the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Process to Apply : Interested candidates should apply online through by visiting official website at www.dfccil.gov.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link