CNP Nashik Recruitment 2022: Apply For 149 Junior Technician, Secretarial Assistant & Various Vacancy
Are you looking For CNP Nashik Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So CNP Nashik Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @cnpnashik.spmcil.com : Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC) Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : CNPN/HR/Rect./01/2021 for the posts of 149 Junior Technician, Secretarial Assistant & Various Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 25 January 2022
How to get Information CNP Nashik Notification 2022?
To know about the CNP Nashik Junior Technician, Secretarial Assistant Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @cnpnashik.spmcil.com . On the other hand at the Employment Newser CNP Nashik Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the CNP Nashik job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 14 Posts
- Welfare Officer: 01
- Supervisor – (Technical Control): 10
- Supervisor (Technical Operation – Printing): 05
- Supervisor (Official Language): 01
- Secretarial Assistant: 01
- Junior Office Assistant: 06
- Junior Technician (Printing/Control): 104
- Junior Technician (Workshop): 21
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 04 January 2022
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 25 January 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25 January 2022
- Welfare Officer: 29,740 – 1,03,000/-
- Supervisor – (Technical Control): 27,600 – 95,910/-
- Supervisor (Technical Operation – Printing): 27,600 – 95,910/-
- Supervisor (Official Language): 27,600 – 95,910/-
- Secretarial Assistant: 23,910 – 85,570/-
- Junior Office Assistant: 21,540 – 77,160/-
- Junior Technician (Printing/Control): 18,780 – 67,390/-
- Junior Technician (Workshop): 18,780 – 67,390/-
Required Qualification :
- Welfare Officer: Candidates should have possessed Degree or Diploma course in Social Science: Master of Arts in Social work with specialization in Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Post Graduate Degree of Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)/Master’s Degree in Personnel Management/Master Degree in Labour Law & Labour Welfare.
- Supervisor – (Technical Control)/(Technical Operation – Printing): Candidates should have possessed Diploma in Engineering (Printing). OR Higher Qualification BE/B.Tech & B.Sc in (Engineering in Printing may also be considered).
- Supervisor (Official Language): Candidates should have possessed Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute in Hindi or English with Hindi/English subject at Graduate level and – 01 year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa and Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern language and Proficiency in working on Computers in Hindi language.
- Secretarial Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks, Computer Knowledge, Stenography in English or Hindi 80 wpm and typing in English or Hindi 40 wpm and Proficiency in Secretarial job.
- Junior Office Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English 40 wpm/in Hindi 30 wpm, as per the requirement.
- Junior Technician (Printing/Control): Candidates should have possessed Full time ITI certificate in printing trade and ITI Certificate in plate maker cum Impositor/hand composing along with 01 year NAC Certificate in NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Workshop): Candidates should have possessed Full time ITI Certificate in relevant field along with 01 year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Required Age Limit as on 25.01.2022:
- Age limit should be between 18 to 30 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Nashik (Maharashtra)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Merit, Skill Test, Typing Test & Stenography Test .
Application Fee Process :
- For Unreserved/EWS and OBC Candidates: 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 200/-
Candidates should make the Payment of application fee using through online Net banking/Debit card/Credit card etc.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting official website at www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here