Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Apply For 18 Physicians, Anaesthetist/Intensivists and GDMO Posts Vacancy
Are you looking For Central Railway Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So Central Railway Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @cr.indianrailways.gov.in : Central Railway Recruitment Board has released advertisement for the posts of 18 Physicians, Anaesthetist/Intensivists and GDMO Posts Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date For Walk-in-Interview 11 January 2022
How to get Information Central Railway Notification 2022?
To know about the Central Railway Physicians, Anaesthetist/Intensivists and GDMO Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @cr.indianrailways.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Central Railway Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the Central Railway job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 18 Posts
- Physicians: 4 Posts
- Anaesthetist/Intensivists: 4 Posts
- GDMO: 10 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date For Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11 January 2022
- Venue Of Interview : Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai – 400027 along with the documents
- Physicians: Rs. 95,000/- per month
- Anaesthetist/Intensivists: Rs. 95,000/- per month
- GDMO: Rs. 75,000/- per month
Required Qualification :
- Specialist: Candidates should possess Degree in Medicine. i.e. MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India; Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject/field recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- GDMO: Candidates should possess Degree in Medicine.i.e. MBBS. Holders of educational qualification in part 2 of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotating internship.
Required Age Limit as on 01.01.2022:
- Age limit should not more than 53 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Mumbai
Mode of Selection: Would depend on interview.
Application Fee Process : There is no fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment in prescribed Application form along with Original & self attested all relevant documents at the time of interview.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
Know About Central Railway
The Central Railway was established in the year 1951. The head office of the Central railway zone is located at Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus at Mumbai. The formation of this railway zone was by many other governments owned railways. The part of the states which includes in Central Railway Zone is Southern part of Uttar Pradesh and the largest parts of Madhya Pradesh.
The General Manager of Central Railway Zone is Shri D.K.Sharma. Every day this railway zone carries nearly 4 Lakh passenger to every corner of the country through its express mail. The suburban train is also functioning for the Central railway which is operating from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus to Kalyan which also moves to Kasara and Khopoli.
The Central railway also carries many other commodities such as Imported coal, cement sugar, containers and onions and so on. These commodities are transferred from one state to the other which is a great help to the individuals. The organisation conducts many training and the recruitments for the candidates those who like to join the company. Many training centres are established to provide the best training regarding all techniques and other important things.
The organisation also publishes the ads for the job vacancy in the company. Many vacancies are releasing every year. Any qualification candidates can apply for the job as many posts are coming up. According to the eligibility and the qualification, the candidate can fill up the application form. The age limit is also varied from one post to other. The candidates those who are selected will be appointed in the organisation.