CDAC Recruitment 2022: Apply For 140 Technical Assistant, Project Engineer & Various Vacancy
Are you looking For CDAC Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So CDAC Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @cdac.in : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing , Bengaluru Recruitment Board has released for the posts of 140 Technical Assistant, Project Engineer & Various Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 18 January 2022
How to get Information CDAC Notification 2022?
To know about the CDAC Technical Assistant, Project Engineer & Various Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @cdac.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the CDAC job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 140 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Member Technical Staff below Group a S & T|
|Technical Assistant||07||Level – 6|
|Senior Technical Assistant||09||Level – 7|
|Area – Embedded System, VLSI & IOT Technologies
|Project Engineer||35||As Per C-DAC Norms|
|Senior Project Engineer||19|
|Area – Cyber Security Hardware Software Appliance
|Project Engineer||11||As Per C-DAC Norms|
|Senior Project Engineer||06|
|Area – System and Application Software UI/UX Engineering
|Project Engineer||11||As Per C-DAC Norms|
|Senior Project Engineer||16|
|Area – Data Analytics – Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML)
|Senior Project Engineer||05||As Per C-DAC Norms|
|Area – Quantum Computing
|Project Engineer||07||As Per C-DAC Norms|
|Senior Project Engineer||03|
|Area – Project/Product Management Support Services
|Senior Project Engineer||06||As Per C-DAC Norms|
|C. C-DAC Adjunct Engineer (CAE)|
|C-DAC Adjunct Engineer||04||As Per C-DAC Norms|
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application Form: 03 January 2022
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form: 18 January 2022
Pay Scale: Rs.18000/- to Rs.56900/-
Required Qualification :
- Technical Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Diploma in Engineering with and 3 years of experience in the relevant field OR degree in relevant field with 03 years of experience in the relevant field OR Trade Certificate with NCVT where basic qualification for admission to the Course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Diploma in Engineering/Computer applications with and 6 years of experience in the relevant field Or degree in relevant field with 6 years of experience in the relevant field OR Graduate with first class and DOEACC ‘B’ Level with 2 years of experience in the relevant field
- Project Engineer: Candidates should have possessed BE/B.Tech with 60% marks or equivalent degree, Post graduate degree in relevant field.
- Project Manager: Candidates should have possessed BE/B.Tech in relevant field or Equivalent with minimum 9 years of relevant post qualification work experience OR ME/M.Tech in relevant field or equivalent plus minimum 9 years of relevant post qualification work experience.
- Senior Project Engineer: Candidates should have possessed BE/B.Tech in relevant field or Equivalent with 4 to 6 years of experience and a minimum of 4 years post qualification work experience is mandatory OR ME/M.Tech in relevant field or equivalent with 4 to 6 years of experience and a minimum of 4 years of post-qualification work experience is mandatory.
- C-DAC Adjunct Engineer: Candidates should have possessed BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech with 8 – 10 years of relevant experience.
- For more details about it, once check advertisement….
Required Age Limit as on 18.01.2022:
- Not more than 35, 57 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written/Screening test & interview.
Application Fee Process :
- For All Other Candidates: 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EWS Candidates: No Fee
Candidates should make the Payment of application fee using through online Net banking/Debit card/Credit card etc.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting official website at https://www.cdac.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here