BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022: Apply For 81 Junior Technician Vacancy
Are you looking For BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @bis.gov.in : Bank Note Press Dewas MP Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : BNP/HR/Rectt./03/2022 for the posts of 81 Junior Technician Vacancy. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 28 February 2022
How to get Information BNP Dewas Notification 2022?
To know about the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @bis.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Bank Note Press Dewas MP Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the BNP Dewas job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 81 Posts
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory): 60
- Junior Technician (Printing): 19
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT): 02
|JT (Ink Factory||27||05||16||08||04||60|
|JT (Electrical/ IT)||01||01||0||0||0||02|
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 26 February 2022
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 28 March 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 28 March 2022
- BNP Dewas Junior Technician Online Exam Date: April/May 2022
Pay Scale: 18780 – 67390/- Level W-1
Required Qualification : Candidates should have possessed
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory): Candidates should have possessed Full Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing): Candidates should have possessed Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Elecroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum impositer along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT): Candidates should have possessed Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Required Age Limit as on 28.03.2022:
- Age limit should between 18 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : Dewas (Madhya Pradesh)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Computer-Based Test & Skill Test.
Application Fee Process :
- For Gen/ OBC/EWS Category: 600/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-SM / PWD category: 200/-
Candidates should make the Payment of Exam Application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting an official website at https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: New Registration | Login
- Official Website : Click Here
*Candidates are always advised to check the official notification issued by the Govt. Sector to be sure about the released vacancy.