BIS Recruitment 2022: Apply For 336 Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer, PA, ASO & Other Vacancy
Are you looking For BIS Recruitment 2022?
If Yes, So BIS Recruitment 2022 latest Notification is here @bis.gov.in : Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment Board has released advertisement No. : 02/2022/ESTT for the posts of 336 Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer, PA, ASO, Technical Assistant & Various Vacancy in Group A, B & C. If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 09 May 2022
How to get Information BIS Notification 2022?
To know about the BIS Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer, PA, ASO Recruitment Vacancy or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website @bis.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment page, candidates can easily get the BIS job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 336 Posts
- Stenographer: 22
- Senior Secretariat Assistant: 100
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 61
- Horticulture Supervisor: 01
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 47
- Senior Technician: 25
GROUP – B:
- Personal Assistant: 28
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 47
- Assistant (Computer Aided Design): 02
GROUP – A:
- Assistant Director (Hindi): 01
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance): 01
- Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs): 01
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||42||10||15||06||27||100|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||21||08||08||02||21||61|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||19||05||06||03||14||47|
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 April 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 May 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09 May 2022
- Date of Online Exam: Notify later
Pay Scale: 90,000/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification :
- Stenographer: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University and English/Hindi Shorthand test at the speed of 80 wpm which the candidates shall have to transcribe on Computer in 50 or 65 minutes.
- Senior Secretariat Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University and Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency consisting of Word Processing Test – 2000 Key Depressions in 15 minutes Test in Spread Sheets on Microsoft Excel – 15 minutes and Test in Power Point (Microsoft Power Point) – 15 Minutes
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University and Computer Proficiency Test: The candidate should be proficient at least upto Level-5 of National Skill Qualification Framework. Typing Speed Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – ten minutes)
- Technical Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry as one of the main subject) with 60% Or three years diploma in Mechanical or Chemical or Food Technology or Metallurgy with 60% marks. 30 years
- Senior Technician: Candidates should have passed Matric or its equivalent and ITI in Electrician, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration, Mechanic, Diesel– Engine, Fitter, Carpenter, Welder and two years’ practical experience.
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO): Candidates should have possessed Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency.
- Personal Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Degree from a recognized University and Shorthand test in English or Hindi comprising dictation test at 100 words per minute for 7 minutes which the candidates shall be required to transcribe in 45 minutes (English dictation) and in 60 minutes (Hindi dictation) and knowledge of computer.
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance): Candidates should have possessed Degree in law/ Bachelor of law and Three years‘ experience OR Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Works Accountant/ Subordinate Accounts Service Accountant/ Master of Business Administration (with finance specialization) and Three years experience.
- Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs): Candidates should have possessed Masters of Business Administration (Marketing) or Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication Or Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work and Five years’ experience.
Required Age Limit as on 09.05.2022:
- Age limit should not more than 27 years, 30 years & 35 years as per post
- Age Relaxation will given as per rules.
Job Location : All India
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Online Test & Skill Test.
Application Fee Process :
- For GEN/OBC/EWS (GROUP – A): 800/-
- For GEN/OBC/EWS (GROUP – B & C): 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-S: No Fee
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment by visiting an official website at www.bis.gov.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Join Telegram Group For Daily Govt Job Updates : Click Here
- Details Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
*Candidates are always advised to check the official notification issued by the Govt. Sector to be sure about the released vacancy.