Best Courses After 12th Standard For the Science Students
Apart from medical and engineering, students of science stream can do many other employable courses. Some of those courses are as follows. Course for science after 12 standard:
- Nano-Technology: After 12th, students can do B.Sc or B.Tech in Nanotechnology and later can make a great career by doing MSc or M.Tech in the same subject.
- Space Science: It consists of three years BSc and four years BTech to PhD courses. These courses are exclusively held at IISC, Bangalore.
- Robotic Science: Students who have completed ME degree in Robotic Science can get job of research work in reputed institute like ISRO.
- Astro-Physics: One can take admission in four or three year Bachelors program (BSc in Physics). After doing doctorate in astrophysics, students can become scientists in research organizations like ISRO.
- Dairy Science: After passing 12th, students can take admission in the four-year graduation dairy technology course after passing the entrance exam on All India Basis. Some institutes also offer a two-year diploma course in dairy technology.
- Subjects like Environmental Science: Ecology, Disaster Management, Wildlife Management, Pollution Control are taught. There are limitless job opportunities in this field.
- Micro-Biology: One can do BSc in Life Science or BSc in Micro-Biology course.
- Water Science: Under this, students are taught subjects like hydrometeorology, hydrogeology, drainage basin management, water quality management, hydroinformatics.
Career Scope for Science Classes:
There are many career options for the students of science class in which they can make their career, the best thing for the students of this class is that they can also make a career in other subjects like art, humanities other than science.
After taking a graduation degree, students can easily get a job in any field, along with PCM students can also explore career options in the field of defense.
Job prospects for science stream students:
After graduation, there are immense job opportunities for the students of science stream. You get job opportunities according to your course in both government and private sector.
- Can become an engineer
- Can become a Healthcare Professional
- Can become a business professional
- Can become a scientist
You can also become a teacher and there are many other options where you can make your future by getting a job.