UPTET Exam Notification 2021 Released Soon Apply Before 03 June 2021
Are you looking For UPTET Exam 2021?
If Yes, So Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2021 latest Notification is here @updeled.gov.in : Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh Board has released advertisement for the posts of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET 2021) to select Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Level), Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level). If you are eligible and interested so you can apply till the last date of 03 June.
How to get Information UPTET Exam Notification 2021?
To know about the UPTET Exam or to download the advertisement, you can visit the recruitment vacancy page on the official website updeled.gov.in . On the other hand at the Employment Newser UPTET Exam page, candidates can easily get the UPTET Exam job vacancies required eligibility criteria, post name, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and more information for the post as described below.
About Exam :
Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test – UP TET 2021
Important Dates to Apply :
- Date of Notification: 11 May 2021
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 18 May 2021
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 01 June 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 02 June 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03 June 2021
- UPTET 2021 Exam Date: 25 July 2021
- Date of Uploading Answer key: 02 August 2021
- Date for Declaration of Final Key & Result: 20 August 2021
Required Qualification :
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level) : Candidates should have possessed Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level): Candidates should have possessed Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognised Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
Required Age Limit: Will depend as per the notification
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Exam.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): 600/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): 1200/-
- For SC/ST (Only Paper I or II): 400/-
- For SC/ST (Both Paper I & II): 800/-
- For PWD (Only Paper I or II): 100/-
- For PWD (Both Paper I & II): 200/-
Candidates should make the payment Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ SBI I Collect/ SBI E Challan submit fee in any SBI Branch.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply online for the recruitment through Official Website at http://updeled.gov.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link