TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021: 1598 Special Teacher Posts
Are you looking For TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification @trb.tn.nic.in: Teachers’ Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board has announced advertisement for the posts of 1598 Special Teacher Vacancy. On the Employment Newser TN TRB Teacher Recruitment page, candidates can get easily all about TN TRB Teacher vacancies information as like, name of post, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and much more information as listed below….
No Of Vacancy: 1598
Post Name : Special Teacher
- Craft Instructor(sewing): 341
- Art Master: 365
- Music Teacher: 91
- Physical Education Teacher: 801
- Date of Notification : 26-02-2021
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 31-03-2021
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 25-04-2021
- Date of Written Examination : 27-08-2021
Required Age Limit as on 01.01.2021 : 40 Years. The upper age relaxation will be given as per rules.
Required Qualification :
- Craft Instructor(sewing): Candidate should have passed in +2 under 10+2 pattern. A certificate in needle work and dress making (Higher Grade) and Embroidery (Higher Grade) /Diploma in Costume Designing and Dress makings issued by the Board of 10 Technical Education and Training, Chennai/Industrial School Certificate and Technical Teacher’s certificate.
- Art Master: Candidate should have passed in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Degree with Drawing and Painting of a recognised University in the State approved by UGC or its equivalent or Diploma in Painting or Diploma in Drawing of Annamalai University or A Diploma in Paintings or Commercial Arts or Modelling of the Government College of Arts and Crafts or Government Technical Examinations (Higher Grade) in Free Hand Outline and Model Drawing or Government Diploma in Drawing or a Certificate issued by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Architecture and Sculpture, Mamallapuram; and Technical Teachers Certificate; (or) A Diploma in Fine Arts, awarded by the Director of Technical Education or a Degree in Fine Arts awarded by the Madras University or the Bharathiyar University or any other equivalent Diploma / Degree in Fine Arts issued by other Universities and boards recognised by University Grants Commission
- Music Teacher: Candidate should have passed in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Degree with Music of a recognised University approved by UGC in the State or its equivalent / Sangeetha Bhushana of Annamalai University / Sangeetha Vidwan title in Music awarded by the Director of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu / Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University / Diploma in Music of the Madras University or Madurai Kamaraj University/ Government Technical Examination Certificate (Higher Grade) in Music with forty percent in Music (Theory and Practical separately) under the diversified course; and Technical Teachers Certificate ; (or) Diploma in Music Teaching awarded by the Director of Government Examinations; (or) Teachers Certificate in Indian Music issued by the Director of Government Examinations
- Physical Education Teacher: Candidate should have passed in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Higher Secondary (Class XII or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks from recognized board; (or) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary examination (+2) or its equivalent and have participated in sports / games at least school / college / district level in accordance with the and National Council for Teacher Education.
Pay Scale : As per rules.
Mode of Selection: On the basis of Computer based examination & Certificate Verification.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Application Fee :
- For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online for the recruitment by visiting official website at www.trb.tn.nic.in
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here